*Featured in What´s Hot on iTunes*
*Featured in New & Noteworthy by Apple*
The BEST Calculator! App for iPad, iPhone and iTouch — Just try it for free!
Ever lost your train of thought half way through a calculation and thought how handy it would be to have a print out or e-mail of your work?
- Today View calculator.
- Print out the calculation history or send by PDF.
- Correct with a backspace key if you enter a wrong digit without having to redo all.
- Email, PDF or Print the calculation history.
- PDF the Tape and access previous in the Documents Folder.
- Exchange Documents in iTunes or open in iBooks, Email, etc.
- Rename and share PDF documents.
- Copy and Paste numbers to other Apps, by tapping on the display.
- Change number display to Fixed, Scientific, etc., by tapping on the display.
- Customize fixed digits, fonts, colors and sizes.
- Customize the Tape font, size and color.
- Customize backgrounds with in-App purchase.
- An audible sound confirms if you have pressed a button, which can be easily disabled by touching the speaker.
- Show calculations on an Apple TV or an external monitor with a cable. To allow this turn on Apple TV and select Mirroring.
- Previous calculation is repeated when the equal sign is pressed.
- Grand Total calculated.
- Numbers in Memory may be logged to the Tape.
- A visible and audible error when trying to divide by zero or take the square root of a negative number.
- Numbers are shown in local format, depending on your Region Formats, i.e. comma used in Europe.
- This free App may be supported by advertisements, but is a fully functional version. The paid version Calculate Silver includes a Apple Watch calculator.
- Improved keypad input allowing to use Enter key for adding.
- Colors added to backgrounds and UI improved on iPads.
- Menus added for running on Apple Silicon Macs.
Ratings and Reviews
A clean, simple interface that does just what I need it to do without a lot of unnecessary clutter. It’s quick and easy to print or email the tape, which is the main feature I needed. The only thing I’d suggest is maybe have an option to make the negative numbers on the tape red (or another color).
I love it. It is simple and has a tape as well. I use it especially for percentages.
Took away constant tape view
The news version made it so when you display the tape the first row of the numbers pad is covered up. I like the old version better where you could have the tape continuously displayed without affecting the numbers pad
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hannes Sverrisson
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Hannes Sverrisson
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Enable Backgrounds $0.99
- Support Development $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.