Discover and share great beers, breweries, and venues with your friends, while earning badges for exploring beers of different styles and countries.
Discover nearby venues, events, and beers that you'll love
Keep track of the beers you like and create lists for later
Get alerts when your favorite verified venues add new beers
Find new venues with great beers, anywhere in the world
Follow your friends and see what beers they're enjoying
For help and support, visit http://help.untappd.com
Untappd reminds you to please drink responsibly.
We've worked to fix a few issues and improve features:
- Added to free accounts: All accounts have a glimpse into analytics. Users are able to look at their analytics for the past 7 days.
- Added to free accounts: All accounts now are able to have up to 255 character in their check-in description
- In-app Purchasing: Sign up to be a supporter within the app
- Supporter only accounts: We have added the feature to be able to back date your check-ins. You can now edit the date and time of your check-in to when you had that beer exactly.
- Clearing a wish list. Users now have the ability to completely clear your wish list without having to individually remove beers from it.
Need help or have feedback? Visit help.untappd.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s fun! And liking the new features.
In the beginning, it took me a while to get into this app. I didn’t get the point. I don’t think anyone would ever classify me as a “beer geek” and I can’t exactly handle more than a couple beers in a given day (albeit the latest “session” beer offerings are delicious and confess I do take advantage of that!) It was on my phone for a good 6 months before I started “checking in” my drinks. Fast forward several years and I love it! It’s great to discover that have or have not imbibed particular one and what I thought of it in the past and compare that to what I think of it now. One of the new features I really like is it’s easy to find out what my friends thought of a particular beer, in addition to the whole untappd world. It’s great that I can see what “my local” is offering even when I’m still 25 miles away trying to get out of the office. As the app designers added new features its stability experienced ups and downs. Lately, they are all ups and continue even farther upward! (Keep up the good work!) Anyway, if you like trying new venues and new beers, or are curious what the beer world is excited about, you’ll love this app! I highly recommend.
Awesome Way to Learn and Enjoy Beer!
I love this app. It’s a great way to see new beers, stay up to date with local watering holes’ selections (as long as they update periodically) and see what my friends are drinking. Good for casual and those “hardcore” aficionado drinkers. You can take pictures of your drink, rate it from 0-5, say how it was served, where you bought it from and even where you’re drinking it at. If your friend is nearby you can get notifications and pay a surprise visit! Two major downsides:
1. If you want to know what your favorite bar/brewery/establishment has you need to hope they have updated the app recently (such as that day).
2. The direct messaging function is hidden and unless you really search around you friend’s profile you may miss out. Yes, you could always text them, but maybe you just met a new coworker and never got their phone number, the app is a nice way to reach out and ask if they want to meet up for a drink. Maybe even create a new friendship.
All in all, it’s a wonderful app, give it a try!
Needs an update, but I love the app.
Without going extremely into detail, this app is amazing and I absolutely love that a database like this exists to help me on my journey to trying new and delicious beers. I also very much love the social media aspect to it and my ability to cheers my friends and see what they are having these days. It’s a very useful app I find myself using quite often. HOWEVER, it really needs an update. I have had this app for probably 3 years now, and it hasn’t changed. The reason I think it could use an update is because the app itself feels slightly outdated. It is glitchy sometimes when uploading photos or navigating through. One thing hat especially annoys me is how to difficult it is to find where you add friends or even view your existing ones. To truly take this app to the next level, it’s developers should redesign the app to flow more smoothly and have less bugs and freezes.
- Untappd, Inc
- 129.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Untappd, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Untappd Supporter - Monthly $4.99
- Untappd Supporter - Yearly $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.