Retro-style platformer with cute pixelart, chiptune soundtrack and challenging levels!
NOW with EIGHT worlds! That's 96 levels full of retro action. Get the paid version to remove the ads!
*** ATTENTION ***
If you come across any bugs, please consider reporting them to firstname.lastname@example.org before giving the game a low ranking. Thank you!
*** STORY ***
Help Bloo Kid to rescue his girlfriend from the hands of the evil Wizard in this fancy retro-style "one-screen" platformer. Jump and run your way through 96 action-packed levels spread across EIGHT unique worlds.
*** GAMEPLAY ***
- use the on-screen touch-controls to jump and run
- jump on enemies to defeat them
- defeat all enemies to clear a level
- clear a level without getting hit to receive the "flawless" star
- grab the star at the end of a level to receive the "special" star
- receive enough stars to unlock more worlds
*** WARNING ***
This game can be extremely difficult :)
- WORLD 8 is here! We have added 12 BRAND NEW LEVELS, thats 36 new stars to collect (288 now in total)
- added 64bit support
- fixed a bug where stage 3-9 was unbeatable
- fixed world 8 boss health bug
Ratings and Reviews
This is an awesome game I haven’t got that far but it is fun and it has good controls
I love it it is so Fun!!! But bloo kid is funnier
An excellent game
Solid gameplay, superb soundtrack, and very nice pixel art. No complaints. An excellent game by all means.
This is one of the best games I have found on the iPhone. It has lots of levels that increase in difficulty at the perfect rate, it has that good old Snes style graphics and sound bite. But unlike the free version there are sone bugs. Trying to restart a game or going back to the world selection after leaving the game will freeze it. There are also some minor movement bugs. The free version is better. The only problem I have found is that your data from the free version is NOT transferred over so I have to redo them. They were fun though, so I am fine with that. And as far as people saying levels are too hard, some were difficult but if you keep trying you'll find little tricks to make it easier. Over all, great game!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.