Planning a wedding is easier than ever thanks to The Knot app, the #1 all-in-one wedding planner. With The Knot app, you can discover your wedding style, create your registry, shop for invitations, start your wedding countdown, explore 300,000 local vendors, organize your wedding checklist, track your budget and more—from anywhere.
* Wedding style quiz: Discover your wedding style and bring it to life through a customizable wedding website, invitations that match your vibe and local vendors who can bring it all together.
* 300,000+ wedding vendors: Find local vendors and wedding venues (including top-ranked Best of Weddings winners!). Read reviews and get in touch, right from the app.
* Wedding guest list manager: Upload spreadsheets, phone contacts or manually add guest details. Then sit back while your guests’ RSVPs, meal choices and plus ones are organized automatically. Plus, easily send RSVP reminders, collect contact info and send wedding updates to your guests.
* Wedding website: Choose from 600+ free, customizable wedding website templates to share your day-of details, gift registry and quick-click RSVP with friends and family.
* Wedding invitations: Plus, we have customizable invitations to match your wedding website. Shop save the dates, wedding invitations, day-of paper and thank you cards for every style. Get free samples too.
* The Knot Registry: Add anything from anywhere and create a wish list that automatically syncs to your free wedding website on The Knot (including registries from major retailers!). Register for cash funds, gift cards, experiences, charity donations and top products right in The Knot Registry Store. Need inspiration? Check out our hand-picked collections and celebrity registry must-haves.
* Wedding checklist: Organize your day and stay on track with your to-dos. Add tasks that apply to your wedding, remove the ones that don’t and customize your checklist in a way that works best for you.
* Wedding budgeter: Set your wedding expenses and track budgets for your venue, attire, flowers and everything else you need for your wedding.
* Wedding countdown: Celebrate your engagement every step of the way. (Yay!)
Your on-call wedding planner
The ultimate wedding planning tool, The Knot app syncs between devices so you can plan anytime, anywhere. Find local vendors and message them right from the app. Manage guest lists, track RSVPs (including meal choices), create and manage your registry, update your wedding website and celebrate along the way with your wedding countdown. Need a little inspiration? The Knot app is also full of thousands of wedding photos to flip through and share.
The Knot app includes:
Wedding countdown widget
Wedding style quiz
Personal wedding venue and vendor recommendations
Wedding vendor messaging
Free wedding website
Wedding guest list organizer
Wedding registry for cash, gift cards, experiences, items and charities
Personalized wedding checklist
Wedding budget tracker
Tips and ideas to help you be your own wedding planner
The Knot Terms and Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Info:
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The knot provides so much useful information from having a wedding checklist to developing a website and so much more. The website provides general information that you may need, but you can eliminate it if you don’t need it and add topics that may be beneficial for you. The knot also has ways of connecting with vendors such as photographers as well as beauticians. One adjustment could be trying to update it based on smaller towns since I’m in Wyoming it didn’t have as many options which is understandable. Also the website you couldn’t create your own template yet, but hopefully that may be an option in the future. The checklist was super beneficial and based on the type of planning that you may need as an individual whether you need specific help or generalized help. I was also able to eliminate what I may not need, so those options wouldn’t appear later on in the checklist. They also had useful forms that described more on specific subjects such as an emergency wedding day kit and what to include in it. There was so much information that helped me along the way as I went, and I loved the positive feedback whenever I marked something as complete. I was also able to create a registry onto my website with a cash fund for guests to place funds for our wedding. This was super beneficial and helped to create the unique Harry Potter wedding that I wanted. Thank you 😊
Everything wedding, Endless content, pro tips & organization
Everything you could possibly think of for wedding preparation and through the first year of marriage. I find the information relevant, up to date, and the professional know how they share is valuable information. The articles are interesting and timely based on the stage of planning I’m in.
I trust The Knot and enjoy the magazine too. I especially like the checklist reminders.
The only thing I would make others aware of is that I almost immediately noticed some of the best venues and vendors are not promoted or even available on the site. I wasn’t sure where we initially wanted to get married so I was researching places from my hometown where I grew up as well as my current area, which I am not as familiar with. Immediately I started realizing some of the most charming places weren’t showing up in searches or “best of”. I can’t be sure of the reason, but I presume it is related to $$ ...some may advertise and therefore get promoted on The Knot kind of like a preferred vendors or they may have built relationships with certain venues. As long as you are aware there are multiple resources out there, your wedding plans will come together beautifully. On The Knot, It’s all in one spot. I would say overall The Knot makes the planning organized, simple and fun!
Provides great resources
I love so much about this app but I wish certain things were working properly to love it even more. I have not been using the app very long but from what I’ve been able to use so far, I think it is a great tool to plan a beautiful wedding.
I love that the app provides resources, such as venues nearby with the option to search, the venues have ratings and reviews, pictures, virtual tours, some have price ranges, and all the I formation needed to book a tour. Other resources are photographers, DJs, caterers, and so much more to have the options in case you have no idea where to go to book someone near you. I also love that the app provides you with a planning timeline with deadlines. It provides deadlines for planning month to month which is so valuable to someone like me that is not a natural planner and is does not know where to start or end. You can also take a style quiz to get a feel, and begin an Inspiration board, of what you may want your wedding to look like. It may not be 100% accurate but you can adjust it accordingly.
My reasoning for only giving the app 4 stars instead of 5, is that there is an inspiration board you can create but it is not working properly. It will not allow me to add inspiration pictures nor link my Pinterest. That saddens me because I would love to keep everything in one place and I love the idea of sharing that board with those helping with the planning process.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Knot Inc.
- 120.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © The Knot