Over 2 million people have found love on eharmony. With our Compatibility System technology and matching process, we’re dedicated to creating meaningful connections which lead to long-term love. As of today, eharmony is known as the #1 trusted dating site and the premiere destination for real relationships.
After 20 years in the dating world, we could say mission accomplished, but would rather say mission in progress. Start for free today, and see who’s waiting to meet you.
HOW EHARMONY WORKS
Complete our Compatibility Quiz, answer prompts and upload photos to jump start your profile. Your answers are plugged into our innovative matching system to help us find your matches. Get the conversation going with our various communication options like Icebreakers and Smiles. Favorite your most-liked matches and go from online dating to your next relationship all in one place.
WITH THE FREE APP
• Register and take the Compatibility Quiz for free
• Receive matches and view profiles
• See compatibility details to understand how you and your match get along
• Send Smiles and Icebreakers and Favorite your matches
• Get push notifications to know when matches visit your profile
GET MORE WITH A MEMBERSHIP
• View unlimited photos of your matches
• See everyone who’s viewed your profile so you know who’s interested
• Send and receive custom messages to take the conversation to the next level
• eharmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
* Based on a 2018 survey of 1,616 U.S. singles.
The choice is yours: you can now sign up for eharmony with your Apple ID. We've also included some bug fixes and quality improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Kind of a step backwards
I use to feel I was getting really great matches, but since the update and the new test I can tell something’s not right. I’ve meet a few and talked to few and something went wrong...I’m assuming I took the test wrong, which was very confusing and subjective...like they ask questions with way to many variables. Also they’ve attempted to make it more visual I guess by just choosing pictures, like asking to choose a picture of a house I like (didn’t like any of the houses offered so I just guessed what I thought someone I like would like, but that just seems sketchy...idk I’m not great at tests anyway). Also the personality results thing looks really fancy, but it’s really hard to understand...the old one was just one page and more or less easy to understand in what ways you matched up with someone...now the only way is with a number in their profile which kinda eliminates some matches...because why would someone go for a 84 match when there’s a 116 match...even though you may match up in not the best ways. I’ll admit online dating is hard and Eharmony probably is having a hard time competing with other apps that are faster and designed just give you dates, but people sign up for eharmony for their reputation of finding their person, which is complicated and takes time, but I think old version did a more accurate job. Overall a bit disappointed
Premium or nothing?
If you want to see ANY pics of your matches, you have to get Premium. Not even their profile pic is available. I appreciate being able to see all other aspects of their profile, but not being able to see any pics without a premium membership makes me not want to use this app.
You also can only send one message to your match? That’s highly limiting any connection you may have with a potential match.
It should also have a month to month option or at least a trial period. Most dating apps have a trial period, a week of premium, and a month to month option as well as a 3, 6, and year membership as well. But only having 6, 12, or 24 month option makes it harder to swallow the price.
Those options also don’t provide much confidence in actually finding my match as quickly as advertised. And if I do find him quickly, I’m now stuck with the rest of the commitment of the membership. That’s where the smaller monthly options would be beneficial. Just my two cents.
Recent matching changes = time to leave
- TLDR; I will certainly not be renewing my subscription. Worse yet, I almost never received messages from anyone - until the day my subscription expired (I received two I can’t even read now that premium expired). #dontwasteyourmoney #facade #gimmick
- What made eHarmony nice is no longer there. eHarmony is now just like every other online dating service out there.
- A subscription (they call it premium) is required to use eHarmony to any useful degree (which isn’t a problem). However, premium subscription options are 60 or a year and you cannot cancel (and be refunded for remaining months) at any time. Users can see your profile regardless if they have a subscription (premium) or not. As a premium user, your matches include those without premium. This makes it: 1) appear that there are more active premium users than there actually are and 2) makes it tough to tell if you’re being ignored or if the other person can’t reply because they aren’t a current, paying premium user.
- E-Harmony no longer honors your preferences. Not only does it now add volume and make weeding through everything more a chore, you now also have to specify why you decide to decline/remove/block someone.
- 78.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © eharmony
- In-App Purchases
- eHarmony Basic $119.99
- eHarmony Basic $179.99
- eHarmony Basic $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.