Are you a Team foundation server user and ever wished about exploring the projects from iOS devices by touch from anywhere, then this is a powerful companion tool for you to remotely visualize and explore the Team foundation server in an intuitive way.
For detailed information please visit http://makeprog.com
• Visualize Team foundation server objects.
• Query/Add/Edit/View workitems.
• View build definition and its history.
• Queue builds and stop builds.
• Details on build workitems and changesets.
• Visualize source control tree for collections.
• Explore and query source control item history.
• Information about workspaces and mapping.
• Pending changes information.
• Shelveset information.
• Edit source control items with checkout and checkin.
• Unlock locked items in the source control.
• Visualize labels applied in source control.
• Powerful query and sorting for all objects.
• Explore/Visualize any number of team foundation servers.
• Supports tfs2010, tfs2012 and tfs.visualstudio.com (Microsoft team foundation service)
• Theming support for user interface.
EXPLORE & QUERY
• Collections, WorkSpaces & Projects.
• Queries, WorkItems & Pending Changes.
• Labels, Builds & Branches.
• SourceControl, ShelveSets & ChangeSets.
• Users & Groups.
WINDOWSPROG BRIDGE SERVER (FREE)
• iTFSProg requires a Bridge Server to be installed in a Windows Machine to process the requests made by iTFSProg.
• The Bridge Server is the one stop communication point for iTFSProg and Team foundation server and it can be downloaded for free from http://makeprog.com
• Works Over 3G/4G.
• Refer to http://makeprog.com/Products/iWindowsProg/WindowsProgBridgeServer.aspx for more info and why it makes your TFS server stay secure.
Terms & Conditions : http://makeprog.com/documents/Terms and Conditions.pdf
If you need any assistance/more information/feedback please contact us at email@example.com
* Removing InApp Purchase
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app doesn't do anything
App presents user with a blank screen and no clue as to how to use it.
I don't get this
Doesn't connect to VSO without additional server software.
Requires additional server software
This app requires that you download an additional piece of windows software and install it on a server that the app can talk to.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Balasubramanian Ramanathan
- 20.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 MakeProg Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.