Blast away at an increasing barrage of asteroids to protect earth from destruction!
Tap your screen to fire missiles at incoming asteroids, watch the immense explosions push away or shatter their targets. Aim carefully because the more missiles explode the more panic is caused and the slower earth's evacuation progresses. The moment you can no longer hold of the barrage of asteroids you witness the end of earth as it has never been shown in any mobile game.
Can you hold of the asteroids long enough, giving mankind a chance to survive?
"Eve of Impact is among the 5 best iPhone games of the week. There’s something both haunting and mesmerizing about this one."
"A beautifully crafted game exhibiting an original idea with detailed lights, explosions and missile trails. I can definitely recommend it."
"The graphics, animations, physics, and sounds all come together to create one hell of an immersive experience, especially for an arcade tapping game."
The App Shack 4/5
"A simple, yet well-done mix of Asteroids and Missile Command that’s perfect for a minute or two of free time."
Slide to Play 4/5
"Eve of Impact does a magnificent take at saving the earth from impending destruction by asteroids, with its stunning visual effects and simplistic gameplay style."
What's On iPhone 4/5
● Cinematic lifelike visuals that will pull you in.
● Challenging fast and strategic gameplay.
● Unique gameplay influenced score system.
● Dramatic and thrilling end game animations.
● Online leader boards and achievements.
● Ideal for those short pick up and play sessions.
● Can be enjoyed on both your iPad and iPhone.
Soundtrack by Remy van Dun
Beta tested by Frank Buiting, Leon Schrijvers and Marc te Vruchte
- Fixed rendering bug on iPhone 6 and 7 Plus
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Yeah it’s kinda boring but I still like it, I dunno but whatever!
Fun game and excellent service
Fun quick game to play at anytime and updates still happening since it's initial release. Thanks Rik!
What a nice surprise!
So simple but so polished, this is a beautiful little game. I just downloaded it for free, but even for a dollar it is worth checking out. If I had to summarise it, I'd call it a basic version of Zombie Gunship in space!
Areas to improve for me would be:
1) Rules and scoring could be clearer.
2) As much as its simplicity is such a large part of the appeal, a bit of variety (done correctly - that's up to the developer of course!) could make this a classic. Variations in levels, boosts, weapons, shields, "enemies" and multipliers would add the complexity to make this a really enduring App Store hit.
3) The music is pleasant and relaxing but could really be used to add to the tension as the game progresses.
4) Some kind of level structure could also work.
Well done developers - one of my surprise favourites of the year!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.