Participate in IAA’s exciting online live bidding from anywhere! Search, bid and manage your account while on the go. Don’t have an account with IAA? Visit our full site at www.iaai.com to register as a guest or buyer.
• My Account: Manage vehicles you are interested in (watching/pre-bidding) or have already purchased.
• Vehicles: Search our inventory to find your perfect salvage or whole car vehicle.
• Auctions: Browse through auction run lists and bid live.
• Locations: Access branch locations and contact information.
• To Be Paid: View won vehicles and pay via I-Pay or AFC financing.
• Won History: View vehicles you won recently.
• Lost Pre-Bids: View the final selling price of a vehicle where you placed a bid but did not win.
• Notifications: Keep track of relevant account activity. Turn on additional notifications in Settings.
• Ability to search by Branch, City or State in the Auctions menu.
• Ability to filter by year in Auctions Sales Listings.
• Ability to choose between Apple or Google maps from the Locations menu.
Minor Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I like everything about the app only thing is that some branches removed my last bits the day of the action n most of the time I wait n to the day of the action to bit on line
When that happens it’s hard to go back n fine the cars
lately the app hasn’t been working for my it freezes up every 5 minutes 🙁
Outdated and Inconvenient app
I buy cars from several auctions every week, & I can say this is absolutely the worst app I’ve ever used. IAA should take a look at Copart’s app & see how convenient and easy to use theirs is. On IAA’s app, if I want to search for a clean title car in a certain location, I can’t even do that; I have to select search by “loss type” or “original”, which really doesn’t filter all cars that would be clean titles; or I have to go back to the filter page and select a new filter. This is one of many fails that the app has. IAA needs to revamp their it & make it user friendly; the user should be able to quickly navigate for what they’re looking for & be able to easily select multiple filters at once with out having to go back. Also when live bid is going on, you can’t be on the list and select a car to view its info at the same time. That’s B.S. Really IAA should take a look at their competitor’s (Copart) app & learn from them or risk being bought out by them.
Auction from Phone APP problem
So when I open any car lot in the app and when I click join the auction it always asks me what LANE do I want to join, and the problem is that I have to cancel, scroll down find the run number and the LANE , and then scroll back up , join the action and select the lane.I think you either have to link join action to the lane where this particular car is running on or move the run number and lane up on the top of the menu, so I could see it right away and select the Lane I need, this way I don’t have to scroll down all the way to see what is the lane for this lot.
PLEASE ADD ACTUAL MILAGE OPTION to the filters, so I would be able to see only actual miles cars...
Also If you could change actual price brackets to similar like you have for miles, so I can pick whatever ACV I want, not the brackets that you have.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Insurance Auto Auctions
- 103.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.