Infinite Flight Simulator 4+
Multiplayer flying simulation
Infinite Flight LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Get the best flight simulator for mobile devices and start your journey into the wonderful world of aviation!
Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Growing list of 3D airports around the world
• Real-world navigation data including airspaces, NAVAIDs, SIDs, STARs, and approaches, furnished by NavBlue (an Airbus Company)
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real-time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, clouds, and low-level fog
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
• Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations, and wing flex, on select aircraft.
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience that allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator experience available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller (minimum experience grade required)
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
Terms of Service:
In this update, take to the skies in a fully reworked E190, and more!
• Reworked E190 with 27 liveries, live cockpit, and more!
• 124 new 3D airports
• 6 new community-voted liveries across 5 different aircraft
• Hungarian localization added
• Drag and Vector able on tower frequency
• HUD correctly shows negative altitudes
• Flicker issue in aircraft cockpit
• Callsign search behaviour
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Visit infiniteflight.com/blog for full details
Ratings and Reviews
Great flight simulator
This is a wonderful flight simulator, and I see that a lot of people are complaining about having to pay for extra features. Those who are, please read. For five dollars you are getting an amazing mobile flight simulator with over a dozen planes with liveries of actual companies and airliners. A lot of real life physics including wind, turbulence, day/night, g force, weight, and much, much more. You get to explore miles and miles of different regions around the world. There is no other mobile flight simulator with these features with that low of a price. Look at Aerofly FS 2019, it only has one region (In Southern California), less plane functions, and is a couple bucks more. X-Plane 10, only has a handful a free planes and is just a bad flight simulator. The people who are complaining are either complaining about the price or are just mad because they aren’t getting the very full game. The developers would be getting very little pay for the effort they put in if they took off the pro subscription and had to run an online server. The reason I’m taking a star off is because of the price of pro, $80 dollars a year! Although there is so much features, this is a mobile game, not a professional simulator. Make it $15-$30 a year, not $80. I would pay $40 maximum if it were a one time payment for online. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, just wait, occasionally developers will add another free plane or feature.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! There are currently no plans of cutting the price to half. The reason for this is simply because maintaining the infrastructure that Global requires with multiple servers, acquiring update satellite imagery and so on is unfortunately quite costly. If that situation would ever to change, we'll change with it!
Best mobile flight simulator but some hiccups though
I love this game so much when you buy the game you get so many free planes with a bunch of liveries I did wish you could buy other planes for like a couple of bucks instead of having to buy the monthly subscription now don’t get me wrong The subscription thing is kind of worth because you get to play online with other people you got to be ATC get all of the planes and fly globally but I think a lot of people would like it if you could just buy planes or even like location we can fly now to the stuff that hopefully infinite flight will add rework and improve in the future so 1. More light options would be nice when I’m doing like flights I wish I had a logo lights also another thing when I’m on the ground I wish I had taxi lights instead of having to use my landing light another thing which is taxiing lights at airport other lights like wings inspection lights would be great but those can take a lot of time to do so I don’t expect them to ask them for a while but that’s OK now 2. hopefully infinite flight will rework and improve all of the airplane lights to make them brighter now lights are already bright but I seen other flight simulators with better lights also when you turn on your taxi or landing like it actually lights of the ground The game is not perfect is missing but I definitely say this is the best mobile flight simulator out there I give the flight simulator a 8.75 out of 10 hopefully the developers see this 🙂
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for the great review! Lights is definitely something we agree on could be better, and we're working towards making it so :)
Best flight sim ever
I bought this app a year ago, and I have loved it. It is my main simulator. For those say that the $5 is a demo, this is a lot more than a demo. You get around 8 aircraft with lots of detail and accurate physics. No other mobile flight sim comes with that many aircraft. This sim also contains stunning graphics no matter where you fly. If you buy the pro subscription, you get a whole lot more. You get nearly 40 aircraft, access to all new features in updates, global flight, and 3 multiplayer servers for each skill level. The live experience is amazing once you get used to it. You get a lot of detailed planes and thousands of worldwide airports. For those complaining about the price: I have done calculations (probably inaccurate), and this game probably costs over $3 million to operate. This sim is how it’s developers make money. Paying the 12 developers is expensive. Next, the 3 huge servers are very expensive. The satellite imagery costs nearly a million dollars. Aircraft research, the community, and other costs are thousands of dollars. Also, the yearly subscription isn’t the only option. It cost just $10 to get all these features for a month. Try it out and see how good it is. If you want to continue, buy the subscription for a longer period of time, and you will get a discount. Overall, this is a great app, and I thank the developers for all their effort that they put into this app.
I hope you found this review helpful. Thanks for reading.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your support.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Infinite Flight LLC
- 640 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, French, German, Hungarian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Infinite Flight LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Pro (1 Month) $9.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (12 Months) $79.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (6 Months) $49.99