Convert PDF to high-quality JPEGs or extract the originally photos from it.
PDF to JPEG helps you to convert PDF documents to high-quality JPEG images, as well as extract the source larger photo elements from PDF, so that you can re-use them in any office software, edit & sign & email to customer, share to social network and print & fax any pages of pdf to paper easily.
With the professional conversion options, you can configure to select any pages of PDF for converting to high-quality JPEGs or extract the originally clear photos from it.
The converted JPEG images can be emailed and printed, uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive and Evernote, or simply saved on the iPhone/iPad.
“I'm a financial advisor that just converted 4 PDFs into one doc using this handy little app, Keynote on iPhone only pulls from camera roll..” by eljackisano - Nov 11, 2011
“Perfect for making PDFs into JPGs, just what i needs to share things in FaceBook! ” by Mike Arlen - Dec 2, 2011
"I just downloaded this app to convert pdf's to jpeg's for business uploading to social media. It took a minute to figure out but you can change the resolution settings in order to get a higher quality jpeg." by JunkRescue - Jan 5, 2013
“Use it for quite a long time, very sweet and convenient tool. No matter what big PDFs you got, it can easily convert to any size of jpg image. Highly recommended!" by Pettergarden - Mar 24 2013
== More Key Features ==
• Using "Open In..." approach, import PDF from many popular apps including Mail, Safari, Pages, Adobe Reader, GoodReader, Box.com, Google Driver easily.
• Build in PDF Image Extractor(Pickup originally clear photo elements from PDF file easily).
• Support encrypted PDF files conversion(Unlock copying or printing restrictions without any problems).
• The Conversion options, including the followings:
a. Select Page Range.
a. Size to Fit Content(New!).
b. Scaling mode(Proportionally, Scale to fit, None).
c. Alignment(Center, Top, Left, Right, Top Left…).
d. Many Resolution option including using the current viewer zoom scale size.
• Mail out Image as email attachments("Mail out.." integration).
• Send files to other apps("Open In.." integration).
• Share and Compress image files to .zip file.
• Save JPEG into Camera Album by on click.
• File manager(Support rename, copy, move, delete and compress).
• Copy/Paste file with Clipboard(Transfer with other Apps).
• Wirelessly Print&Fax Photos(Only AirPrint-enabled Printer Supported).
• Wifi file transfer(Transfer by Browser or Webdav Clients).
• USB file transfer(iTunes file sharing).
• Output to JPEG, PNG, BMP and TIFF formats with RGB or CMYK Color Space.
• Extract image to RGB or CMYK Color Profile.
Several PDF Sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
We are continuously developing PDF to JPEG, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.
> Add Long Press Gesture for Saving Images.
> General performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Limited ability to manage location of files
You will need to use a separate file manager application to copy or move files on you cell phone and or cloud documents.
The application also does not allow for the user to easily upload a converted document to apple photo library. This is what most applications default to when attaching a file.
Using the application is a much more limited way in converting jpg to pdf and pdf to jpg compared to using a computer to do the same thing.
The conversion quality is good.
Just a tiny bit clunky, but it works!!
For me, the key to learning this app was to download the sample files (look in the Settings menu, the very top choice is "Copy Examples"), and read the user guide (duh!! :) ). The power and grace of this app is in the Open With command that pops up in various PDF-reading apps. PDFtoJPEG shows up as an option, and once you choose that, it's a piece of cake. I thought at first I would have to email a PDF to myself. But that is not so. Again, any app that allows you to us ios's Open With command will allow you to open the PDF in whatever viewer you are using in PDFtoJPEG.
So, I conservatively rate this 4 stars. Given the iPad Gmail app's inability to attach any file but a jpeg, I know this app will come in handy.
Only shows option to converts jpeg to PDF
I wanted to convert PDF to jpeg. But there is only option to import photos! Terrible!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Flyingbee Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.