This app calculates and displays your Birth Chart (also known as Janam Kundali) based on Siderael (Vedic) as well as Tropical Zodiacs. Main features of this app are:
- Birth Chart (Rasi Kundali) in North, South Indian and Western style
- Search location using iOS Geocoder.
- GPS support for current location and time chart.
- Bhava Chalit Chart.
- Divisional (Varga) charts i.e. Hora, Drekkana,Chaturthmsa, Saptamsa, Navamsa, Trimsamsa and D10,D11,D12,D16,D20,D24,D27,D30,D40,D45,D60 with degrees.
- Planetary positions and several Lagnas with respect to Rashi as well as Nakshatra
- Planet and House Analysis including Arudha Lagna.
- Ashatakavarga for each house.
- Planetary Strength (Shadabala) as total strength as well as itemised strength.
- Vimshottari and Yogini Dasa which includes Mahadasa, Antardasa and Pratyanar.
- Transits for any date and time.
- Transits from Dasa/Antar/Pratyantar by simply clicking on the period.
- Calculates Solar Return Chart (Varsha Kundali).
- Support for Planet names and Zodiac signs in Sanskrit/Hindi and an option to use glyphs.
- KP Charts, KP House and Planet information for Nakshatra Lord and Sub-Lord and planet signification.
- Jaimini Lagnas and Jaimini Chara Dasa.
- Ephemeris for years (1850-2150) for transits.
- Capability to zoom charts.
- Panchangam for the date of birth i.e. Tithi, Var,Karan, Yoga, Nakshatra
- Select Ayanamsa from Lahiri, KP, Raman and Others
- Load and Save horoscopes.
- Configure to set chart style, default location information, mean or true Rahu (Ketu) positions.
- View and Email charts as a PDF attachment.
- Customize chart colors.
added printing capability
Ratings and Reviews
Missing Divisional charts
With the older version, one could get important divisional charts such as Navamsa. This update (as of June 28, 2020) has eliminated divisional charts with Krishnamurthi Paddhati charts that most people dont use. WHY? please restore divisional charts & let KP be an option in your settings;
The developer indicated, through a prompt reply to my query, that the divisional charts were identifed as D1, D2 etc., at the bottom of the natal chart . He was correct and now with the divisional charts it is a great program & derserves atleast 4 stars.
Developer Response ,
In the birth chart screen, at the bottom of the screen, above tab items, you have buttons for the divisional charts, they are named D1,D2 etc. The KP chart is there where it used to be. Let me know if you still have a problem.
For the price this is an excellent tool for Jyotishis on the go. More features and a better navigational interface would be great. Very usefully. This type of add is the real future for vedic astrology software.
Over all a great App for quick calculations.
Those who understand the torsion fields will know that this app will pop in your life for certain cosmic reasons. Overall a great app for those who need quick calculation and depend on their own intuitive awareness for predictions...
One feature that can be added is rotation of the chart... this will immensely benefit end users.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Satyavrat Mehrotra
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Satyavrat Mehrotra
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.