This revolutionary music player will sync your music to match your steps. It works like magic, whether you walk or run. Now with full support for HealthKit! TrailMix provides best in breed music functionality and ties into the Health ecosystem so you can analyze your workout data.
"TrailMix is an awesome app to match songs to your tempo." -iGeeksBlog
"Awesome idea. Exceptional execution. And a great user interface."
__________◢◤ HOW IT WORKS ◥◣__________
▪ Magic Shuffle finds songs close to your pace
▪ As you move, the tempo adjusts seamlessly
___________◢◤ FEATURES ◥◣___________
▪ HealthKit integration exports workout data
▪ Synchronize your music to match your pace
▪ Works at any speed: walk, run, sprint, or stroll
▪ Full access to all your iTunes playlists
▪ Set the pace manually or automatically
▪ Built-in pedometer & timer linked to HealthKit
______◢◤ ZERO SETUP REQUIRED ◥◣______
Just slip your device into a pocket or armband, then listen as the magic kicks in! It's insanely addictive!
▪ The interface works just like the built-in music player and will play almost any song on your device.
____◢◤ UPGRADE YOUR WORKOUT ◥◣_____
According to scientific research, "synchronizing movements with music enables athletes to perform more efficiently, resulting in greater endurance." (Karageorghis & Priest, 2008, The Sport Journal).
▪ Moving to the rhythm makes your body more efficient. Fatigue slower, become faster, go further.
AUDIO COMPATIBILITY: Works with all standard audio files (MP3, ALAC, AIFF, WAV, and AAC). DRM protected files not supported. Items in the cloud must be downloaded to your device before they can be played. Music not included.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc.
CREDITS: This app has been Superpowered.
LEARN MORE: Visit us at www.TrailMixApp.com!
• Full compatibility with the latest devices.
• This app has been Superpowered with 64-bit time stretching.
• New list of stats at end of activity.
• The button to create a pace playlist is now represented by a plus icon.
• Remove the “running man” animation when creating a pace playlist.
• Remove unnecessary analytics to reduce network activity and increase user privacy.
• Increase iOS version requirement (to 9.3).
• Fix rare bug when refreshing the list of playlists.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with one flaw (hopefully fixable)
This is by far the best running/pace app I've found thus far and well worth paying for. It will either find music to go with your pace or (my favorite) increase the beat of your music to set the pace you want to run. It's easier to use than other apps with similar goals and it works. That said, it has recently been crashing on me. It can go well for half an hour to an hour OR it can crash four or five times in that period. It stops moving from song to song and doesn't respond if you try to move to the next song manually. If you close and re-open the app, you just get a black screen with three small dots in the middle (it seems to be trying to load, but doesn't.). The. Only solution I've found is to totally shut down and restart my iPhone, which I don't want to have to do repeatedly on a run . Please fix this! I love this app and want it to work well.
BEST FITNESS APP EVER
If you like to walk or run for exercise, and you love your music--get this app now!! It is so motivating to have my favorite music in perfect rhythm with my pace. It automatically adjusts when I switch from walking to running. It would even work with cycling since you can set it to a specific beats per minute. I use this app more than any of the other jogging apps, and I use it to play music in conjunction with other apps like Couch 2 5K and Runkeeper. The music and vocals sound great--no distortion. This app is just outstanding! It helped me find the motivation to start jogging and train for my first 5k. LOVE the new updates. You should get Trail Mix!
One of my favorite apps
I've been using this for years and would hate to be without it. It's gotten me through training for two half marathons. Make sure you set it to "magic shuffle" to get a playlist based on your current pace. The stats at the end are helpful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.