Pico Spend provides quick and easy way to enter your expenses, but also robust reporting and drill-down capabilities for everyday analysis of your spending.
All these features on your pocket device - no additional desktop programs, server components or fees. Spending data is saved on your device, so there is no need for data connection to enter an expense.
App and glance for your Apple Watch are included with this version.
Free version - Pico Spend Lite is also available! Try it!
• Calculator-like screen for fast, simple and easy entry and editing of your expenses, alternate currency conversion
• List of all your spending grouped daily, searchable and editable
• Reports presented in table view, bar graphics, pie chart or PDF document
• Summary reports of your data - daily, weekly, monthly or by expense category
• Glance for your Apple Watch that shows how much did you spend today and watchOS app that will break this amount by expense categories
• Option to define a comparison period for parallel analysis with your current reporting period
• Add, edit or delete any expense category from pre-populated list of most common expense categories
• Email or print your generated PDF report from within the app
• iCloud backup & restore, CSV export of your spending data
• Passcode & Touch ID protection
• Fixes for iOS 10
• Minor enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent & Useful App
I just want to rate this again how pleased i am with this app, after using it for awhile, i decided to come back to give it a 5 stars rating again!
Very user friendly. I like that I can edit category, and simply click on the line to see detailed spendings.
Surprised it's very complete yet doesn't have relevant things that clutters the app. Very good app and even better that it's free.
Great Simple App
I needed a quick way to enter expenses and get a quick summary-- and this is perfect and replaced several other apps I bought, tried, and abandoned. The feature of exporting a report to PDF was a surprise that I really like. By printing out a nicely formatted report, it's easy to see where the money goes and what can be trimmed. Very slick!
Does the job well
Not the slickest interface I've seen, but it does what you need it to do well. Input is very easy to manage and you can export the data in many ways (graphics, PDFs etc)...
If your serious about tracking your personal finance this is a great way to start!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.