Mobius iVibe provides an easy way to look up machine fault conditions based on spectrum symptoms and machine types. You’ll see sample spectra, explanations of faults, and explanations of how to diagnose fault conditions. It is like a wall chart for your iPhone/iPod Touch.
1. Select from a list of symptoms and drill down to find machine faults
2. Select from a list of machine types and drill down to see the likely faults
3. Select from a list of fault types and drill down to see sample spectra.
4. Or just scroll through 80 spectral images.
When you see a spectrum (often with phase information and a machine image) you can swipe up and down to see other similar spectra, or swipe left and right to see a page of details, and a page of diagnostic information (how to be sure the diagnosis is correct).
Here are a few more details:
1. Select from a list of symptoms (high 1X, high 2X, harmonics, etc.) and drill down to find machine faults that might be a match (unbalance, misalignment, looseness, etc.)
2. Select from a list of machine types (motor, bearings, pumps, etc.) and drill down to see the likely faults (broken rotor bars, wear, cavitation, etc.)
3. Select from a list of fault types (unbalance, misalignment, looseness, etc.) and drill down to see sample spectra.
4. Or you can just scroll through 80 spectral images until you find what you want.
It is cool. It is helpful. It is inexpensive. And this is just the beginning!
- Interactive New Modern User Interface
- Performance Improvement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect reference tool
It’s a good reference tool have a guideline for diagnostic and explains more detail. But the best if it’s can use on the IOS.11 and I’m hoping can use it soon.
Good teaching tool
For those in the predictive maintenance industry it's a good reference tool. Hopefully it will get upgraded to take advantage of the iPads larger screen
Please update to ios11
Great app please update to IOS 11. So I can continue to use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.