One day as you were strolling in a beautiful meadow you spot a fluffy white object descending from the clouds.
As you get closer you realize it is a tiny white sheep! You stood flabbergasted as you watch it floating down.
You walk towards the sheep, it looks at you with big, adorable sheep eyes.
What should you do with this fluffy white sheep?
Surely, this must be a sign from the heavens that you should become a sheep farmer...
- Shave wool from your sheep and sell it to make money, then watch as it grows back right before your eyes!
- Over 10 farm structures to build, each with fun and unique capabilities.
- Each sheep has their own flavor preferences for their favorite hay. Choose from a fun selection of hay bales to treat your sheep!
- Detailed sheep simulation engine - your tiny sheep will roam around to find fresh grass to eat, but don't let it wander too far or it'll become a sad lonely sheep!
- The grass on your farm will get eaten away, water it regularly to keep it lush and green
- Build up the town to get more services to help you manage your farm. Build a church and you can pray for rain to freshen up your pastures!
- Build fences and keep a shotgun handy to protect your flock from wolf attacks.
- Compete with your friends to see who can raise the most prize-winning flock
- Connect with Facebook to visit your friend's farm and send gifts
- Lovingly hand drawn graphics especially crafted to look gorgeous on your retina displays
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/tinysheepgame for support and updates
If you are having trouble launching the app, please follow
the steps in this troubleshooting guide before contacting us - http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702?viewlocale=en_US
Fixed issue with starting the game.
Ratings and Reviews
God gave me this game!
One Sunday, I went to church as usual. The sermon was about how God is the one true shepherd, always leading us home, while Satan is a false shepherd, leading us astray. Later that day, I was looking for apps, and came across one that was... a bit shady. I almost got it, but then decided not to. Suddenly, I remembered a game I once had, but hadn’t thought of in years: Tiny Sheep! Except I couldn’t remember the name, so I just searched “sheep”... and there it was, right at the top! I got the game and started playing. The opening cutscene showed a sheep descending from the heavens. I knew at once that God was talking to me! This was my first sheep, so the game gave me an “elixir of life” to make the sheep immortal- a symbol of Jesus’s undying love for us! From then on, I knew that I had to keep my sheep safe, just as God keeps us safe from evil. It’s been almost a week. I currently have 7 sheep and I’m enjoying the game! It’s so peaceful, except for the wolf, but it’s easy to get the wolf to run away if you have the shotgun. My sheep are happy, and I haven’t even made an in-app purchase, because God’s love and support is free. Whenever something tries to lead me astray, I stop to play this game, and I’m reminded of how God will always lead me home. Thank you for this amazing game!
Awesome Game, Some Suggestions Though
I really love this game. The graphics are great and the sheep are really cute, but everything takes a long time. For example, one lamb takes like, three hours, and to speed it up you have to use twenty-five crystals (something like that, I'm not exactly sure about the amount) and after two lambs you only have sixty-five crystals left. If you want more, you're going to have to keep using crystals, or just wait a long time. Also, sometimes after waiting for three hours (or using twenty-five crystals) there is no lamb! Why? Because the breeding was unsuccessful! This makes me really frustrated. It's a waste of time/gems. We should at least get our gems back. Another thing is how you have to use a shovel or bulldozer to move stuff, and you have to buy them. Also they have a limited amount of uses, for example the small watering pot you can only use ten times! What?!?! Please fix this, other than that I'm pretty happy with the app.
I’m just upset
I love this game! The sheep are cute and it’s a great way to pass time, very relaxing! However, I’m very upset they’re removing chat in the next update. I guess they’d have good reasons to but all the same I loved the chat function. I met so many amazing people on chat it always seemed to me a very positive place full of personality and I made a lot of great friends. I really hope they consider to keep the chat; and I still don’t necessarily understand why the developers want to retire it anyway. Please keep the chat! It’s a safe place for me where I can feel comforted and I always feel better there. You also might want to consider adding a mute button: example, some newbs like to say inappropriate things or spam the chat just to bother people, so if we added a mute button so we individually wouldn’t be able to see what they say; not muting them completely. The sole reason I wouldn’t want a button to mute someone completely is because I think people would use that irresponsibly even if someone didn’t do anything wrong, or do it out of spite. I love this game, the graphics are great and it’s so adorable and fun to play. But please please keep the chat! I hope the developers will see this and listen to it. Have a great day!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SuperFine Games Limited
- 106 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © SuperFine Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Crystals $1.99
- A Pouch of Crystals $4.99
- A Handful of Crystals + New Player Bonus $1.99
- A Pouch of Crystals + New Player Bonus $4.99
- A Sack of Crystals $9.99
- A Sack of Crystals + New Player Bonus $9.99
- Crystal Treasure Chest $19.99
- Crystal Treasure Chest + New Player Bonus $19.99
- Crystal Bonanza! $99.99
- Crystal Treasure Cave $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.