Imbibe Magazine 17+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Imbibe is the ultimate guide to drinks, from wine, spirits and beer to coffee, tea and everything in between. Every issue features the world’s top drink destinations, recipes, how-to's and in-depth stories covering the fascinating people, places and flavors of liquid culture.
The digital edition of Imbibe contains the same great content as the print magazine with the convenience of being able to enjoy it from your tablet or mobile device, plus additional features such as zoom-in capability and tappable website links.
Editions of Imbibe Magazine are available for purchase as single issues, or via an auto-renewable subscription as follows:
∙ Annual subscription for $21.49, issues delivered every 2 months beginning with the current issue (does not include back issues)
∙ Single copy issues for $5.99
∙ Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
∙ Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
∙ Account will be charged $21.49 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
∙ Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
∙ No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
∙ Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Minor bug fixes and preview image updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Great content…crappy app
Can’t sign in. Can’t read content. Spinning wheels. No help. Poor app. Just get the print version
Not sure what Imbibe is thinking
This app on both the iphone and ipad is horribly maintained and the process of “logging in” as a subscriber is probably the worst experience I’ve ever had on a subscription-based app. The hard copy of this magazine is quite possibly a great joy, but considering the app seems to lose my login every few weeks and then Imbibe randomly changes my password every single login and then sends it to me in email after the fact - it’s impossible to tell at any given moment if I will actually be able to read an issue of Imbibe on any iDevice. Do yourself a favor and just skip this app and subscribe to the magazine if you’re an industry pro.
It really is that terrible
Wish I had seen all these reviews before I purchased a 2-year digital subscription. I’ve read the print edition for years and loved it, but this app is completely non-functional. It won’t even let me login. It won’t even say “incorrect password”... it just reloads the page without logging in. If I try other methods, such as entering my name and address, it says “account not found”, even though I HAVE AN EMAIL WITH A LINK TO MY DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION. If I try to look up my account by using my account number, there aren’t even enough spaced to enter in all the numbers!! What a joke.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Imbibe Media, Inc.
- 29.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Imbibe Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Imbibe: Auto Renewing Sub $29.99
- Imbibe Magazine: Issue 34 - January/February 2012, by PixelMags $4.99
- Imbibe Magazine: Issue 38 - September/October 2012, by PixelMags $4.99
- Imbibe Magazine: Issue 39 - November/December 2012, by PixelMags $4.99
- Imbibe Magazine: Issue 42 - May/June 2013, by PixelMags $4.99
- Imbibe Magazine: Issue 37 - July/August 2012, by PixelMags $4.99
- Imbibe Magazine: Issue 40 - January/February 2013, by PixelMags $4.99
- Imbibe Magazine: Issue 35 - March/April 2012, by PixelMags $4.99
- Imbibe Magazine: Issue 41 - March/April 2013, by PixelMags $4.99
- Issue 47 - January/February 2014, by PixelMags $4.99