We spent many years creating the best period and ovulation tracker. We implemented all features requested by our users and put a lot of heart into the app.
• Automatically predicts menstruation periods.
• Keeps history of your menstrual cycles.
• Full integratation with the Health app (uses HealthKit framework).
• Spotlight Search: find your notes, symptoms or even the date of your next period.
• Contains a native Apple Watch app.
• Includes a Glance view for the Apple Watch.
• Includes a Notification Center widget (extension).
• Can track up to four different symptoms (e.g. migraine or abdominal pain).
• Symptom names may be changed.
• Calendar colors may be changed.
• Can track body temperature (in Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees).
• Displays basal body temperature charts.
• Text notes (e.g. about period, taken medications, mood, friends) may be attached to each day.
• Automatically predicts probable ovulation days.
• The user interface is easy to use and looks good.
• Password protection (if you forgot your password, please enter: passwordrecovery111).
Why should you choose our application?
• It has a modern and elegant look and is easy to navigate.
• We constantly add new features and listen to you.
• The application is universal: it works on all your iOS devices (e.g. iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad) and on your Apple TV.
This app contains optional auto-renewing subscriptions that are offered as in-app purchases. You can select standard, premium or deluxe monthly subscription. Subscriptions allow you to use the app without advertisments, synchronize data between devices using cloud services and to use more features. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period; your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Improved user interface.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great app, it actually works. I’ve been using a calendar and being 3-5 days off. But then I found this app! Yay! It would be great if we could add our own symptoms like headache, cramps, cravings, etc. Also, a part to insert your age because some people may be irregular because they had their first one, so their predictions can be better for them. Speaking of which, I’ve been irregular for a while and I’m back to starting at my normal times but the predictions look a little weird. It says I’ll start in the middle of the next month. Not sure if this is normal. Even though I start in the beginnings of months again, it still predicts in the middle of the month. So I think the age thing might help. Overall, this is a great app and I recommend it. But I do hope you consider my suggestions. Thanks for taking your time to read my review of the app.
Easy to use
This app is very easy to use and captures all the information that you would usually want to keep track of. I’ve used it for years. You learn a lot about yourself and your body. I’m anemic, so it helps remind me that I need to start taking my iron to avoid migraines, because it tells you three days before you are about to start your period, so if it feels like the world and your body are against you, they are not, it’s just pms. It helps me not plan crazy weekend where I’m hiking all day, or standing, at the beach, or away from easily accessible restrooms. It would make sense to have their sponsors be for pads, tampons, and natural iron supplements, they are not, but that’s ok.
So easy to use!
I am sure this is mostly used by women keeping track of their periods so they know when their ovulation time is for a better chance of getting pregnant... or maybe perhaps to avoid it. I don’t judge. ;)
For me, being in my late 40’s, that time is long passed, but I am still blessed by Mother Nature with a period. Yay! Anyway... I was always terrible at keeping track of my periods. Just too busy or forgetful to write the dates down or mark off on a calendar. This is so easy to use... not just for women but for men too so that they will know when to step lightly & bring her chocolate. LOL! Seriously though... this app is great. I highly recommend it.
- EFRAC - FILIP NOWORYTA
- 11.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2019 EFRAC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version: No Ads, Set Colors, Track Menstrual Period & Ovulation Easily $4.99
- Full Version (No Ads) $3.99
- Full Version: No Ads, Set Colors, Track Menstrual Period & Ovulation $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.