We spent many years creating the best period and ovulation tracker. We implemented all features requested by our users and put a lot of heart into the app.
• Automatically predicts menstruation periods.
• Keeps history of your menstrual cycles.
• Can track up to four different symptoms (e.g. migraine or abdominal pain).
• Symptom names may be changed.
• Calendar colors may be changed.
• Can track body temperature (in Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees).
• Displays basal body temperature charts.
• Text notes (e.g. about period, taken medications, mood, friends) may be attached to each day.
• Automatically predicts probable ovulation days.
• The user interface is easy to use and looks good.
• Password protection (if you forgot your password, please enter: passwordrecovery111).
Why should you choose our application?
• It has a modern and elegant look and is easy to navigate.
• We constantly add new features and listen to you.
This app contains optional auto-renewing subscriptions that are offered as in-app purchases. You can select standard, premium or deluxe monthly subscription. Subscriptions allow you to use the app without advertisments, synchronize data between devices using cloud services and to use more features. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period; your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app mainly to keep track of my period since I was on birth control but it does have options. I’ll probably consider paying for it later on for all the extra ovulation info but for now it’s just to track my cycle. I haven’t had any problems using the app. I really like it because you can see when your next period may be and the days you are ovulating (you can see it as a calendar form and a timeline almost.). You can clearly see the days you bleed including details you may have to note for that particular day(light, med, heavy, etc.) as well as any specific notes you need to record. I find it EXTREMELY helpful when I see my doctor and especially when I was on birth control. I would bleed randomly and mark it on my chart to have the info in one place. Now that I’m off birth control, I’ll be more regular and I hope to see this app still works great for me! Other than that, the only thing I will say that isn’t the best is that the discussion board seems old ?? I don’t know maybe it just isn’t used by others as much as I personally would.
This is a great app, it actually works. I’ve been using a calendar and being 3-5 days off. But then I found this app! Yay! It would be great if we could add our own symptoms like headache, cramps, cravings, etc. Also, a part to insert your age because some people may be irregular because they had their first one, so their predictions can be better for them. Speaking of which, I’ve been irregular for a while and I’m back to starting at my normal times but the predictions look a little weird. It says I’ll start in the middle of the next month. Not sure if this is normal. Even though I start in the beginnings of months again, it still predicts in the middle of the month. So I think the age thing might help. Overall, this is a great app and I recommend it. But I do hope you consider my suggestions. Thanks for taking your time to read my review of the app.
Easy to use
This app is very easy to use and captures all the information that you would usually want to keep track of. I’ve used it for years. You learn a lot about yourself and your body. I’m anemic, so it helps remind me that I need to start taking my iron to avoid migraines, because it tells you three days before you are about to start your period, so if it feels like the world and your body are against you, they are not, it’s just pms. It helps me not plan crazy weekend where I’m hiking all day, or standing, at the beach, or away from easily accessible restrooms. It would make sense to have their sponsors be for pads, tampons, and natural iron supplements, they are not, but that’s ok.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EFRAC - FILIP NOWORYTA
- 1.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 EFRAC
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version of Menstrual Period Tracker (No Ads, More Features) $2.99
- Full Version of Menstrual Period Tracker (No Ads, More Features) $1.99
- Full Version: No Ads, Set Colors, Track Menstrual Period & Ovulation $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.