If you like match-three games in general and be-Jeweled in particular you going to love this game. The history of this game goes back to the end of the Cold War, to 1988, to the Russian DOS game Shariki (Bubbles). However the game was popularized by PopCap releasing a Flash based version in 2001 under the name of Diamond Mine that was later renamed to be-Jeweled (suggested by Microsoft). Since then 3 follow-ups to this game have been released. More than 75,000,000 copies of be-Jeweled have been sold, and the game has been downloaded more than 500 million times. The game have been ported to all possible platforms. So why should you give our version a try? We tried to recreate all original fun of the game in a tiny download package.
The goal of the game is to collect max score by tapping or swiping adjacent jewels to line up 3 or more of the same kind (vertical or horizontal). These jewels will explode and a new ones will appear. The game will be over when you use up all available combinations on the game field (or in tournament mode when the time is up). Earn additional points for combos and cascades. Use menu (top-right corner) to toggle between infinite and tournament mode, to check score or restart the game.
Don't forget to check our Game section for other fun games...
Updated privacy and marketing URL
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In theory this is an excellent game. See, I miss the old Diamond Mine game in the days before it became Bejeweled and was enhanced into a timed game with just a minute to achieve as many points as possible. I loved the ability to match glimmering jewels for potentially hours on end, at least until the playable matches ran out.
How this game makes it:
1. It has the simple glistening jewels.
2. It doesn't seem to be a timed game. If I don't make any moves, I don't lose seconds off any clock I can see.
How this misses:
1. The gameplay is bumpy. It takes a moment between one play for the next play to be recognized.
2. If there's no timer, then why does my game keep ending when I can still see possible matches on the board?
3. Related to the above, in this game's description, it says the game will only en when all possible matches are gone. My last game ended out from under me right as I was about to make a match of 3 purple gems.
Like I said, nice game in theory, but for me it isn't going to work. Thanks for trying, but I'm going to make this a delete. Good luck with future updates.
This game goes on forever until the game totally freezes and won't allow any more moves. After uninstalling and reinstalling twice, I have given up on this game.
This is an awesome game I love it!!! If u like bejeweled blitz your sure to love this game it's really cool!!! I !!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.