Corner Checkers, also known as 'Ugolki' - the popular board game that you can play with your friends or against challenging computer opponent.
The goal of the game is to transfer your pieces from your own corner to the opposing corner. On each turn, a player either moves a single piece to an adjacent open square, or jumps over one or more pieces in sequence.
* Exclusive user interface and great sound effects
* Single player and two players game - play with your friends or against artificial intelligence engine
* 4 levels of difficulty
* Auto-difficulty - game engine tracks your playing skills and adapts game difficulty exactly for you
* Move undo function that allows you multiple retries and workout of your checker standing
* Automatic save when you exit game or receive a phone call
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch support
* Adjusted for iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Chinese checkers on a checker board.
I really like this app. I hadn't thought of this classic marble game on a checker board. It has single player and two player Versions. However in two player mode it seems to crash every few moves. While it can be restarted and you can continue the game it is very annoying.
Another feature is that you can tap a piece and it will show its legal moves. My grandson did this a lot which may have contributed hot all the crashes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.