A brand new mobile and online banking experience is here. Our modernized mobile app and online portal will make banking on the go easier than ever.
• One Stop Shop: Anything you can do on online banking, you will be able to do on the Fremont Bank mobile app.
• Get The Big Picture : With visual tools that track spending and budgeting, our Personal Finance Management widget allows you to link your accounts from other banks so you can get the full financial picture.
• Control: Search, review, set alerts and even dispute a transaction right from your transaction history.
• Swift, Simple Deposits: Get your funds when you need them. Mobile check deposits submitted until 7:00 pm PT will typically be available the next day.
• A Better Way to Pay: Instantly transfer between accounts and pay your family and friends with ease using Zelle®.
• Stronger Safety: From facial and fingerprint login to two factor authentication, security has never been tighter and easier to manage.
About Fremont Bank
Fremont Bank (www.fremontbank.com) is a leading retail and commercial bank, California mortgage lender, award winning philanthropic business and consistently ranks in Bay Area News Group’s “Top Bay Area Workplaces.” Founded in 1964, Fremont Bank is one of the oldest independent family owned and managed banks in the state. Fremont bank focuses on personalized service for clients, with 20 branches across the counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, San Francisco and Monterey. Find Fremont Bank on Facebook at www.fb.com/fremontbank and on Twitter at @FremontBank
Ratings and Reviews
Useful and feature packed mobile App!
Newest version of Fremont Bank delivers. Easy to check activity and even categorize the expense or income. Last feature may take many a little time to see how helpful this is when do your taxes. Even to do bill pay or send money electronically with Zelle is easy to do and then check that payment was completed successfully. Major improvement from prior versions.
No Mortgage, no bug reporting feature.
Its been 6+ years and still no mortgages in the app. There’s no in-app bug reporting feature? The bug reporting process is grueling through a series of multiple phone calls and repeat conversations it took just to get the finger print reader to work on this last update. Turn around time was slow at best to see an update. At least it was fixed for iphone 7. Thank you Fremont but the road to get here was ridiculous. Mr. Cooper banking app. The best hands down. Feature and UX is the best online banking app I've used ever for managing banking. Theres even a principle only payment option. I hope Fremont will use Mr. Cooper as a benchmark and step up their game b/c I've all but given up spending my time to wade through their QA process which was haphazard at best.
Big effort recognized !
Fremont bank has put in a lot of effort and money to improve the user experience for mobile online banking recently. The user interface is easy to navigate through and you can also link accounts from other banks! This interface will definitely help even those that aren't savvy with technology. Kudos to Fremont bank and team!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fremont Bank
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Fremont Bank