Ramblr – Your adventure. Your story.
Your outdoor adventures deserve more than a simple blog entry or status update. This is you overcoming the impossible, white knuckled and covered in dirt, and doing things you only dreamed of doing. When you’re experiencing the best that Mother Nature has to offer, ramblr provides a way to chronicle your expeditions using stats, pics, videos, descriptions and maps. Whether you’re hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, or road tripping, you can finally tell your story the way it was meant to be told.
Capture the highlights of your trip
• Track your route on the map – see where you’ve been and where you’re going.
• Revel in the glory of your accomplishments – check out statistics for your trip, such as speed, duration, distance, highest point, etc.
• Record video, pics, audio and text descriptions and tag it to points on your map. Relive the full experience of your trip.
• Create a story – use your video and audio recordings, statistics and map tracking to build a rich, detailed record of your journey.
Share your story
• Upload and share memories from your adventures without any hassle. Whether you’re climbing mountains, surviving white water rapids, or generally conquering the world, sharing the details of your trip can be the farthest thing from your mind. Facebook and Twitter integration make it easy and effortless to update your friends on where you are on your journey.
Find your way
• Use the built-in GPS system for directions and routes.
• Download maps and use them on the go. Offline maps supported, so you can access them when you’re off the grid.
• Download public trips from our server for real-time guidance on your own journey.
Keep track of your daily steps
• Use the Apple Health app to record daily steps for its pedometer feature.
• Please allow to read 'steps' from the Health app to enable this feature.
Experience other stories
• Don’t know what adventure to embark on? Browse and access trips taken by your friends and others.
• Search for trips by video and audio recordings, map locations, keywords or by name.
Realtime Tracking Service Subscription
•Allow your friends and/or family track your location in near real-time (in pre-selected time interval) with maps.
• Ramblr is free but the Realtime Traking Service feature needs subscription.
• You can subscribe the Monthly Plan ($2.49) or the Yearly Plan ($24.99) to take the advantage of even more premium functions. (The actual price may differ depending on currency of each countries.)
• Recurring payments and plan subscriptions are automatically processed. Your subscription will automatically renew.
• Price may vary by location, Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service : https://www.ramblr.com/web/info/terms_of_service
“Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
- Remind notification for a recording longer than 24 hours.
- Minor UI/UX changes
- Minor Bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
All Purpose in All Ways
I’ve been using Ramblr for 3 years…to track everything I do that involves moving: walking, running, motorcycling, YTV, Road trips, horseback, you name it, Ramblr is my go to app.
And I’ve used all kinds of apps. I always come back to this one bc I can track all my activities, and now I have a record of miles and miles and years of memories. I’ve got another more expensive app that I do like, but ultimately, if I had to choose, I’d choose Ramblr every time. And It has been remarkable stable and even the few times it had crashed, it somehow finished the route.
The only issue I have particularly is that the signal gets lost in deep mountainous areas… but it’s hard to fault a program that can’t penetrate 14,000ft of solid rock…..😉
Love this app for horseback riding in places I haven’t been!
This app is the coolest thing because you don’t have to try to use a map to figure out where you are! You can follow someone else’s mouth! And I love that it beeps at you if you get off track! I do wish that you could just add to someone else’s trip so that you could add details like where A turn is or something to watch out for. It would be super helpful to be able to come bind that information into one tracking trip by adding to someone else’s trip they’ve already done.
Using Ramblr for backpacking
This is a great program for keeping track of your activity (lots of label choices), and adding your own waypoints and photos. It is easy to use and keeps your activity in the background until it can be downloaded via internet. Maps are very accurate. Overall, very pleased.
Long trails backpacker for 15 years.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bientus, Inc.
- 123.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012 Bientus,Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Realtime Tracking - Monthly $2.49
- 100R $0.99
- Realtime Tracking - Yearly $24.99
- 1000R $9.99
- 300R $2.99
- 500R $4.99
- 5000R $49.99
- 10000R $99.99