### Black Friday Weeks ###
Transform your voice into a choir with up to four voices !
Harmony Voice is a pitch shifter and harmonizer with professional features including automatic tuning correction.
A realtime visual intonation-display gives you feedback of the tunes you sing.
You can sing and Harmony voice will add up to four voices
according to the chords you play with the piano keyboard.
Instead of playing the chords yourself you can let Harmony Voice play the chords automatically to enrich the sound of your voice in a musically pleasant way.
The voice character can be adjusted in a way that you can turn a female voice into a male voice and the other way round.
• Four part realtime Harmonizer / Pitch corrector
• Different Harmonizer modes:
- Manual harmonization by playing chords with up to four notes while singing
- Automatic harmonization ( Kraehenbuehl )
- Play base note and Harmony Voice adds appropriate chords
- Directly play the tunes for up to four voices with the keyboard.
• Select key note and scale for harmonization and pitch correction.
• Harmonies can be in just ( Barbershop ) or tempered tuning.
• Mix your original voice with the harmonized parts.
• Change the voice character.
• Play background track from your iTunes library.
• Hi-end reverb effect for room simulation.
• Chorus and Delay effect.
• Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) (requires iOS 7 or newer)
• Use a CoreMIDI compatible Interface to control Harmony Voice with a MIDI Keyboard.
• Audio recorder with Metronome.
• Upload to SoundCloud and File Export.
• Audio pasteboard for exporting to other Apps
Headphones are required to avoid feedback. Headsets with mic work great, for best quality we recommend IK Multimedia's iRig Mic.
- Audiobus 3 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Bought all your apps and very angry
I was dedicated to buying your apps but I realize that you don’t seem to care about some of the older ones. They’re not size for the larger iPhones and in some cases have serious bugs. If you’re going to keep selling them and promoting new ones to those of us who have invested are hard money, Do the honorable thing and update the apps
Should’ve listened to the reviews
I should’ve listened to all these reviews before mine. This app simply doesn’t work. When I hit record and started singing, I didn’t hear any harmonizing. Okay, maybe you have to save it and play it back? Maybe it doesn’t do it in real time. So I save the file. The file doesn’t save to the app itself. There’s no way to open the file in the app. I had to google where it went. I found it on a file on my phone. And like all the reviews before stated, you cannot open the audio file. It immediately crashes the app. So I could never even play it back to see if the harmony was added. Legit robbery.
Fake voices. I would like my money back please.
I've been playing with this app for around 2-3 hrs and it just doesn't matter how I move the tune, the gender or the other tunnings, all the voices still sound like cockroaches or squarrels. I wasn't looking to play with funny sounds, I thought this was going to be something more serious to get some real choir voices but no, I just wish I could get my money back. Nothing but just an expensive funny voice FX app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harry Gohs
- 29.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2019 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.