!!! SafeZone app is only available at organizations using the SafeZone solution !!!
SafeZone is a FREE app that connects you directly to your organization's response team when you need help.
When you are in any SafeZone area designated by your organization, you will be able to:
• Get help in an Emergency,
• Get help when you or someone near you needs First Aid,
• Contact the response team for Help in less urgent situations,
• Check-In to share your status with the response team when working alone, access safety tips and advice relevant to your location, and
• Receive Emergency Notifications and guidance during critical incidents.
The SafeZone service is specific to geographical areas that have been defined by your organization. You can find out what areas are covered by tapping the "Regions" menu item in the app. When you raise an Alert (Emergency, First Aid or Help), response team members will be alerted to your situation and location so that they can coordinate to help you quickly and effectively.
SafeZone will operate at any location, however if you press and Alert button when you are outside one of the defined areas, your app will tell you you're outside the SafeZone area and offer you a single-tap call to the local emergency services number.
Where your organization provides safety shuttle buses, you can also see the real-time bus locations inside SafeZone.
See www.safezoneapp.com for more information, including our user guide and FAQ.
This application uses location services while in the background.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Bug fix release
- Final release for iOS 10 and 32bit devices
Ratings and Reviews
- CriticalArc Pty Limited
- 209.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 CriticalArc Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.