"Fit Journey" helps you track your weight, body fat and body measurements through graphs and photos. It's the most effective way to monitor your fitness progress!
Weight alone is not an accurate reflection of changes in your body shape. When you do strength training, you'll lose fat and gain muscles while your weight may stay the same.
"Fit Journey" solves the problem by letting you record your daily weight, body fat and body measurements. You can even use it to snap selfies and keep notes, documenting your diet, workout tips and much more as you shape up.
"Fit Journey" also provides a suits of real-time data backup & sync services to keep your vital data safe, private and available on all your iOS devices.
- Weight tracking (calculate BMI automatically, support pound, kilogram and stone)
- Body measurements tracking (support neck, chest, shoulder, waist, abdomen, arms, hips, thighs, calves, etc.)
- Body composition tracking (support body fat, body water, skeletal muscle, lean body mass, visceral fat, basal metabolic rate, etc.)
- Cloud service to backup & sync your data in real-time
- Support iOS Health
- Daily shape tracking by photos
- Record diet, workout, body measurement and any text information
- Scalable charts support zoom in and out by gestures
- Add records and photos retrospectively (within 3 years)
- Password protection, to protect your records and photos
- Target weight setting, for self-motivation
- Suggest your best weight automatically by your height
- Support recording the past weight and photos
- Shape comparing
- Changeable themes
- Generate daily progress photo with weight, BMI and date.
- Generate shape comparing photo for your different times (with weight information of different times as option)
- Easy to share fitness progress through Twitter and Facebook, to get the motivation from your friends
- Data export in CSV file format
- Optimized for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
Fit Journey VIP - Monthly
- Body size management
- Body composition management
- Super charts
- Dynamic themes for VIP
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase.
Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://fitjourney.co/eula/eula-en.html
- Bug fixes and feature enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great, gorgeous UI
I’ve been using for nearly three years and still love it. The interface is intuitive and not cluttered with distractions or cheesy nonsense. The charts and milestones are built into a clear, minimalist layout (although I think you can choose and personalize the look). So I can see weight gains and losses over the last three years and look at trends to see where I have to be more thoughtful. Being able to see it all laid out simply also helps to focus on goals; the app can calculate your ideal weight and show the difference from your current each time you enter data. Feels good to lower that number little by little. Wish other apps were as clean and user conscientious as this one.
Great body tracker!
Graphically Beautiful, easy to utilize data. I got it because I have a scale that measures body fat, etc, but doesn’t have Bluetooth to sync with an app, so I have to manually enter data. Apple Health didn’t have all of the readings my scale is capable of. This app has all of them (just added body water %age! Was looking for it before & it wasn’t there but is now) Keeping track of body water helps you know if a weight gain is actually putting fat back on or just temporary water gain, and helps you track if your hydration is adequate or not, or excessive.
So far, I like this app. I needed something to help track my weight loss and fitness level and to consolidate it all together. You can upload pictures and take notes of what workout you did what day, or notes on anything else, and it will appear on the timeline. Measurement tracking is a 1.99 one time charge. I also like that you can add a passcode or thumbprint. The only reason it is not five stars, is the first day I accidentally logged measurements in CM and there is no "edit" button. Furthermore, once I added a measurement in inches, it translated all of the measurements that were in CM into inches automatically, so I had to go re measure. I also wish it synced with Fitbit in some way.
- Zheren Zhu
- 21.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Ninja Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Body Sizes Pack $1.99
- Fit Journey VIP $0.49
- Super Chart Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.