Spin the wheel and see where the story takes you in the fun bedtime adventure with 30 interactive surprises that make reading fun. Part book and part board game, Pixel and Parker uses an innovative game spinner to create an action-packed adventure that's never the same tale twice.
“We can’t say enough WONDERFUL things about this new concept of story tales, the spinner is such a classic idea that we wondered why no one else had thought of this before?” –– Teachers With Apps
“This app takes interactive storybooks to the next level. … I loved the app, my son loved it, and I know my students will love it as well!” –– Carries Speech Corner
• An innovative game spinner that makes the story different each time children read, building an interest in books.
• 30 interactive surprises that keep young readers engaged in the story.
• 30 T-shirts that players can win through reading and use to change Parker's look.
• A fun story about friendship that every child will enjoy.
• No ads or in-app purchases.
Awards & Recognition:
• Today’s Best Apps — AppAdvice
• Top 10 App — Apps4Kids
• Top Apps for Kids — Essential Kids
• Apple New and Noteworthy
• Featured in Apple’s Kids Collection
The entire collection of Spinlight apps are now part of the Little 10 Robot family. AlphaTots Alphabet, TallyTots Counting, Pixel and Parker, Operation Math, Winky Think Logic Puzzles, Billy’s Coin Visits the Zoo, Gappy Learns Reading, Gappy Learns Writing, Geography Drive USA, Swapsies Jobs, Swapsies Sports, YodelOh Math Mountain and more!
Crafted by Little 10 Robot. We believe that smiling is the first step in learning. That’s why we make educational apps loaded with serious fun.
Pixel and Parker has joined the Little 10 Robot family!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game needs updates
Please update this game it has some errors. Screen image doesn’t fit inside view screen
I can’t say enough about how much I looked this app. It’s a game board and a story that always changes. Like those mini games too.
We get play again all the time with this one. Great how the story changes every time
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.