Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via your mobile device.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Support for SSH, Mosh, and Telnet sessions.
· Supports ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
· Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
· Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
· Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
· Tag your servers to stay organized.
· Terminal touch with support of CTRL, ALT, and arrow keys.
· Multitask with split-view support.
· Get that desktop feel with Bluetooth keyboard support.
· Map physical input like shaking your device actions like undo or close session.
· Make it yours with 12 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
· Power through late night sessions with dark mode.
· Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
· Import keys with iTunes file sharing in ext, OpenSSH, and PPK formats.
· Protect your credentials with PIN
· Background mode and termination notifications.
· Port forwarding and tunneling let you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
· Preview active SSH sessions with an adaptive user interface.
· Built-in assistance and troubleshooting. Feel free to ask a question anytime!
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
· A 14-day FREE Trial
· One subscription covers all your mobile and desktop.
· Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
· Protect your credentials with Touch ID or Face ID.
· Protect your account with two-factor authentication
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
· Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
· Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used shell commands.
· Run snippets across multiple servers at once.
· Autocomplete saves you keystrokes.
· Set custom environment variables.
· Easily and securely paste a password (especially handy for sudo).
· Import your desktop’s ~/.ssh/config file via the command line.
Premium Termius users are first to receive access to new features and updates!
Termius is reinventing the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
Termius Premium Subscription is available through an auto-renewable annual subscription for $59.99 or monthly subscription for $9.99 (prices vary by region).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will renew automatically. Cancellation of a future subscription may be done up to 24 hours before the end of an ongoing period. The actual subscription may not be manually canceled before its termination date. Subscriptions may be managed, including disabling of auto-renew, in the Account Settings after purchase.
A Premium subscription allows you to create an account in the Termius system for synchronization and backup. A subscription may be used under one account on multiple devices across all by Termius supported platforms. A subscription may be used both for personal and business purpose.
- Fixed crash on the History screen on host connection;
- Synchronization stability improvements;
Ratings and Reviews
Replaced several other SSH/SFTP clients on PC/Mac/iOS
I have been in IT for 15 years at this point and have used basically every major terminal emulator and SFTP client there is on every platform (PC/Mac/Android/iOS/Linux/Solaris/BSD/HP-unix/et al.) Paid, free, doesn't matter, I’ve shelled out the cash to buy serious SSH clients. But none have really cleaned up the whole experience as well as Termius here. I can shift between any of my systems, iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC and share the same set of devices, public key auth credentials, and scripts. Nobody does it like this, at this level of quality, in such a great looking cross-platform UI. Yes, it costs money for the subscription. SO WHAT! Do you want to have a cloud service that does all the above and gets better with time while responding to new tech? You gotta help pay the developers that make that work. Just give it a shot, the 14 day free trial thing will tell you all you need to know. For me, I have paid upwards of $700 for other systems that provide these features.... on PC/MAC... but not mobile as well. So is Termius worth a few bucks a month? Of course. Would highly recommend.
Best free SSH client on iOS
This is a great SSH client, with support for saving identities, key generation, and port forwarding even in the free version. The only downside is sessions cannot stay open in the background for more than 3 minutes, but that is a limitation of iOS itself, not Termius. I also wish it advised users to use SSH instead of Telnet the first time they use it because Telnet is unencrypted and you should really avoid using it if at all possible. I use Termius for connecting to my Debian server when I don't have my computer on me and need to do something that I can't do through the Webmin interface. The port forwarding feature comes in handy when I need to do something like connect to said Webmin interface remotely or use OpenVPN in public places when it is blocked (Surprisingly, I have run into this problem before, at an airport). Overall, a great app if you have a server and don't want to carry a computer around to access it.
iPad + Server access for informatics!
Guys... I am a doctoral student in the United States and access servers both on campus or remotely on a daily basis. I thought I would be attached to my laptop forever for server side processing but I was wrong. The only use I have for my laptop now in my current situation is for using Anaconda and Spyder (package manager and python IDE) for software development. Once I have my scripts and data up on the lab server, I can easily walk around with just my iPad. In fact, the iPad is superior for presentations and lectures. Now if you invest in the Apple pen you are going to absolutely love it. To be completely honest, if continuum analytics (anaconda developers) could make an iOS version with robust features and package management, the iPad is going to be the most revolutionary mobile device ever. So versatile...
- Crystalnix Limited
- 459.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Crystalnix Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Termius Premium Subscription $59.99
- Termius Monthly Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.