Can you win the White House? The fate of the 2020 and 2016 U.S. Presidential Election is in your hands in this election simulation game.
You can replay the 2016 election as Clinton or Trump, using our advanced election simulation engine and featuring updated electoral and demographic information.
Or now you can skip ahead and get a preview of the 2020 election! Choose your candidate and navigate the tricky political landscape of the electoral college. Will you play as a Democratic candidate, such as Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, or Joe Biden? Or will you chose the Republicans and see if Donald Trump can win another 4 years?
* Advanced election simulation model using real-world polling data, population demographics, and historical voting trends.
* Play historical campaigns dating back to 1992. Gore v Bush, McCain v Obama, Clinton v Dole, and many more!
* Launch television, radio, internet, and ground campaigns in any state you chose.
* Hire volunteers to make a lasting impact in those tough battleground states.
* Improve your campaign staff to gain national benefits and help set your focus for the national debate.
* Watch your money and be on the lookout for fundraisers so you can keep spending.
2018 Midterms Update!
• Added the 2020 election, using early polling data and 8 possible Democratic candidates
• Update 2016 election (Trump v Clinton) data and added it as a historical election
• More detailed manual now available in the Help section
• Bug fixes and UI improvements
Look for a huge overhaul of the game next year as the 2020 election heats up! And be sure to vote!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but needs more
First, I would like to say how much I enjoy this game. It’s definitely one of my favorite apps to play. However, it feels lacking in some aspects. It would be nice to have an election where all the state’s political affiliations are randomized, meaning you have no idea how easy or hard that match will be. Also, the difficulty levels should also determine how much money you have at the beginning. I would like to see more candidates and random events to pop up. Please guys, I humbly beg you to not abandon this game. Give it love and let it grow to what I know it can be.
Developer Response ,
Hello, glad to hear you like the game! Don't worry, we haven't abandoned it. Look for an update coming soon in time for the 2018 midterms! -Kevin
Add more things!!!!!!
Love the game, excellent time passing game, especially if you’re a political freak, however what I dislike about this game is there isn’t many senerios, I would like to change the name of my campaign and also would like a handicapped menu where you could change states and their electoral votes to make it to where it could be any year election, would be great! Especially if I’m paying nearly 3 dollars
Love the game
I love this game very much but I was wondering if it was possible to add Ross Perot to the 1992 and 1996 elections. Just would love to see Elections where a 3rd party can be a spoiler or even win. Another idea would be to add events (like a presidential debate which could go good or bad) that would affect your candidate’s poll numbers in the game. I apologize if it seems like I’m asking too much but I just have a lot of ideas because I play this game so much.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.