Can you win the White House? The fate of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election is in your hands in this election simulation game. Biden vs Trump for the ultimate prize: President of the United States!
Choose your candidate and navigate the tricky political landscape of the electoral college. Will you play as Democratic candidate Joe Biden? Or will you chose the Republicans and see if Donald Trump can win another 4 years as President?
Or chose a previous election and replay history! Can you win as Hillary Clinton in 2016? Or what would it take for Romney to upset Obama in 2012? Replay elections all the way back to 1992.
* Advanced election simulation model using real-world polling data, population demographics, and historical voting trends.
* Play historical campaigns dating back to 1992. Gore v Bush, McCain v Obama, Clinton v Dole, Clinton v Trump, and many more!
* Launch television, radio, internet, and ground campaigns in any state you chose.
* Choose how to handle events, including debates, disasters, and scandals.
* Hire volunteers to make a lasting impact in those tough battleground states.
* Improve your campaign staff to gain national benefits and help set your focus for the national debate.
* Watch your money and be on the lookout for fundraisers so you can keep spending.
Fall 2020 Update!
• Updated polling data for the 2020 election
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs more
First, I would like to say how much I enjoy this game. It’s definitely one of my favorite apps to play. However, it feels lacking in some aspects. It would be nice to have an election where all the state’s political affiliations are randomized, meaning you have no idea how easy or hard that match will be. Also, the difficulty levels should also determine how much money you have at the beginning. I would like to see more candidates and random events to pop up. Please guys, I humbly beg you to not abandon this game. Give it love and let it grow to what I know it can be.
Developer Response ,
Hello, glad to hear you like the game! Don't worry, we haven't abandoned it. Look for an update coming soon in time for the 2018 midterms! -Kevin
Please do more!
This is by far one of the best political games we have on the appstore! although there is a lack of gameplay and limited years to play I think that the game has a lot of potential! It would be cool to have a separate game mode where you can go more in depth within each state, like county’s, etc... Also you should add more options for interacting with voters as the campaign manager as well as more interactive candidate features. I think being able to manipulate each candidates policy views a tad each way would make a really cool and unique battle in the country! I also think that there should be more years and more variation in who’s running when. Say I wanted to see an Obama V Trump in 2012, you should create a way to see how trump as a candidate and Obama as a candidate would play out ( each state swaying in favor for one candidate more than another, etc ). These would all make for really cool and unique gameplay that lacks on the app store, just recommendations though, I just get bored of playing!
Okay game, good potential.
This game is great. You'll get money randomly from fundraising and spend it on each state on various campaign aspects attempting to win voters. Personally though I would like to see more features, especially some kind of feature to randomly have controversies occur, a feature for the three debates, and even more. Overall decent for $3 but just would like to see more.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RosiMosi LLC
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Kevin Bradford
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.