Baseplan CRM for iPad offers licensed named desktop users of the Baseplan Enterprise CRM module access to their data when on the move. Without the need of middleware and additional servers, once installed, users can connect with their online Baseplan server and database to create, view and edit data in real time.
Baseplan Enterprise is a comprehensive modular yet fully integrated business management solution that tracks, measures utilisation and provides a real time total cost of ownership on individual and / or groups of stock, plant and equipment. It is an operational, process-driven system that seamlessly integrates all sections of your business in a network of information flow.
The CRM App, available only on the iOS mobile platform, provides some of the functionality of the existing desktop application and whilst it adds value to the CRM solution is not considered to be indispensable.
Baseplan Enterprise Business management solution itself is available in both lump-sum and subscription. The CRM App is used to create, edit and view CRM data available on a SQL Server database whilst mobile. It is scalable both in number of users and functionality required, and being a tailored product with complex pricing, costs are determined based on individual company requirements. There are no additional charges for mobile access.
• Contact and Account Management: Capture detailed knowledge about your customers and sales prospects including industry, region, type, source, size, existing brand and key purchasing motives.
• Integrated Mapping: Proof of location and intelligent call route planning.
• Sales Process Tracking: Record activities and notes under categories for easier reporting of sales activities, track past and future presentations, demonstrations, phone calls and site visits. Create and view lists of enquiries by their sales process step and forecast revenue.
• Marketing Performance: Record enquiries and identify customers against the marketing campaigns that generated them.
• Enterprise Back Office: The CRM App is part of the overall modular Baseplan Enterprise business suite providing full integration with Debtor Transactions, Hire, Equipment and Service History.
• Microsoft Office Integration: Real-time synchronisation to Microsoft Exchange ensures appointments are available when needed.
• 3rd Party Integration: Utilising Baseplan Gateway, Baseplan CRM can connect in real-time with external systems for efficient and accurate processing.
CM-57 Fixes an issue with iPad CRM app where the users were getting 'Can't Save' error while trying to save the contact.
CM-54 Enhances CRM Mobility application by adding Event field into the CRM mobility app.
CM-53 Fixes an issue with iPad CRM app where the rental details were notÂ loaded once clicked on a contract on the grid.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.