Poker Blinds Timer is a Poker game timer. Although at it's core it is built around Texas Hold'em, it can be used for most types of Poker game.
Key features -
- Player starting seat position randomizer
- Bounty randomizer
- Synthesized voice announcer
- Facebook integration
- Player thumbnails. Taken from camera or camera roll
- Customize look of main screen by changing the colours of the labels, fonts, background etc.
Main information screen includes –
- Length of blinds information
- Blinds timer
- Current small blind and big blind
- Next small blind and big blind
- Current Ante
- Next Ante
- Total game length timer
- Number of players
- Average stack
- Availability of Re-Buys and Add-Ons
From the Main screen you can -
- Randomize player starting position
- Start/Reset game
- Pause blind round, skip blind round or return to previous a previous blind round
- Call time on a player
- Eliminate player
- Give a player a Re-Buy or Add-On
From the Settings screen you can –
- Add and remove players
- Give each player a thumbnail
- Set the amount of starting chips
- Set the length of the blind round
- Set the length of the ‘Call time on player’ countdown
- Enable Re-Buys
- Enable Add-Ons
- Set the amount of the Add-On
- Create custom blind structure
- Set Ante for each round
- Load/Save game settings
- Customize Main Screen colour scheme
- Enable Voice Announcer
- Enable Facebook updates
- General Update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall, it's a decent poker timer app. and easy to use. I would have given a 4 star rating if there was a break time feature between rounds.
Good app. Wish you could add in breaks.
It’s great for home tourneys. Wish you could add in breaks.
It doesn’t work, can’t edit players or blind structure. No real way to contact developer and can’t get a refund. Throwing money away
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.