My Baby Names + has everything you need and wants to help with your naming conundrum! With over 50,000 baby names for your choice and a friendly, easy to use interface, it is the best and most complete tool for finding new names or learning everything you need to know to name your baby!
* Thousands of boy and girl names from 90+ different origins, ranging from traditional to modern, common to unusual.
* Detailed information provided for each name: origins, meanings, gender, popularity, and more!
* Graphically illustrate each name's popularity ranking evolution throughout the years.
* Powerful search for any criteria you want to: name starts with & ends with, gender, origin, meaning.
* Fun random baby name generator: pick baby name randomly from top list.
* Add names to your favorites list and share via e-mail.
* Add a middle name or last name to each name in your favorites list.
* Add your own, custom name.
Download the greatest baby name APP now! My Baby Names + is just what you need!
- Latest Popular Boys & Girls Names Updates!
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs more research into origins and meanings.
I've studied the origins of names for years as a hobby. There are many names on this app that are common Gaelic names, but that origin is not noted. Very disappointed.
Maybe I'm nit picky but...
Some great traditional Welsh names. Buuuuuut... Wow someone didn't do their home work. They have names with Js and Ks when there aren't Js or Ks in the Welsh alphabet. There are very meticulous pronouciations in Welsh and I feel sorry for anyone who named there kid Gwenddydd when it will be pronounced Gwenthyth. Or Rhondelle (Hrondethlah). Single Fs say V because there are no Vs in welsh. FF says F.
I can't even open the application.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.