With a sheet of paper, a grid and a template, your children will be able to draw more than 120 drawings (60 on the iPhone).
Copying a drawing is not as easy as you think, it takes a lot of concentration and attention to the children.
While playing copying the templates, your children will exercise their observation and their logical skills with the game modes "copy", "move" and "symmetries", with 2 levels of difficulty (only one on iPhone).
- More than 120 templates (60 on iPhone)
- 2 difficulty levels to suit all children (1 on iPhone)
- 5 game modes: COPY - MOVE - VERTICAL SYMMETRY - SYMMETRY HORIZONTAL - CREATION MODE
- creation mode allows children to express themselves freely
- right or left handed mode is available for the VERTICAL SYMMETRY game mode
- Print all templates and drawings easily with several print options
With this application, your children will have fun and will surprise you.
This iPhone/iPad game is part of your "Learning is fun" educational game collection. Visit our website for more info: http://ar-entertainment.net/
New gameplay: now you don't have to release your finger to change the direction of the line.
Support of all new devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great math app
This is a great app to use when teaching symmetry and translations. It allows the students to draw lines of symmetry and create slides. My students loved this app! The only drawback is that it did not cover flip and turn.
Excellent For Teaching 4th Graders.
Excellent Tool For Teaching 4th Graders the concept of Symmetry.
- Alexandre Minard
- 8.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © AR Entertainment
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.