Square size your photos, add blur background FX, edit with powerful tools, and create collages!
NEW Feature: HSL editing!
• Individually edit the Hue, Saturation, and Luminance of reds, oranges, yellows, greens, cyans, blues, purples, and magentas in your photo.
PHOTO FITTING & RESIZING
• Fit your photo into a variety of common frame sizes
• 1:1, 4:5, 16:9, 9:16, 9:8, 3:4, 4:3, 2:3, 3:2, 2:1, 1:2, current device frame, or no frame at all if you just want to edit a photo normally.
• Selective HSL ( hue, saturation, luminance ) editing of the entire color spectrum.
• Edit brightness, exposure, contrast, temperature, saturation, highlights, shadows, tint, vignette & sharpen.
• blurs: gaussian, motion, zoom. pixellate, crystalize, radial.
• 140+ background image patterns to choose from.
• Eye drop tool for sampling colors from your photo to use as the background color.
FILTERS & OVERLAYS
• Add over 80 different light leaks, textures, and blend modes.
• The new dye tool lets you take any color and blend it with your photo for some amazing effects!
• 40+ filters.
• 40+ collage layout templates.
• Dynamic collage frame editing ( ability to resize any frame within a collage to get the perfect layout for your pics! )
• Add up to 9 photos to a single collage.
• Add text to your photos with over 20 professional fonts to choose from.
STICKERS & ARTWORK
• 100+ stickers / artwork / typography images to use.
HIGH QUALITY SAVING
• Save your images in the original / highest possible quality.
• Export to all other social apps and or apps that support image importing.
• Beautiful user interface. Fast and very easy to use.
• Takes up very little space on your device.
• INSTFIT Pro is a $1.99 USD/monthly subscription that provides access to all of INSTFIT's features such as light leaks, textures, blend modes, backgrounds, fonts, stickers, editing tools, etc and removes ads.
INSTFIT Pro subscription
- INSTFIT Pro subscription is billed monthly at $2.99 USD.
- With INSTFIT Pro you gain access to all of INSTFIT's
features such as light leaks, textures, blend modes, backgrounds, fonts, stickers, editing tools, etc and removes ads.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period .
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be
forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that
publication, where applicable.
Fixed a bug causing the gradient overlay for the blur background being visible at times when it shouldn't be.
--- PREVIOUS UPDATE ---
NEW Feature: Gradient Overlay
• Similar to how the dye tool works, you can now apply gradients to your photos with any of our blend modes.
• The gradient overlay will not override the dye tool, which means you can use both at once.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really love this app. I did post a picture without it. I'm disappointed in the new update. I usually never update apps because people need things to constantly change in order to make money. Once it said you have to leave a five star rating to get rid of a water mark than wasn't even there before ???? Seriously ???? Why ???? I was reading the comments to see if other people did it, I really liked this app and wanted to keep using it so I was torn. But they inspired me to write this lil rant. I don't know if I'm going to continue to use this app. ESPECIALLY if things keep changing so drastically, some people don't like or feel the need to change things. Pls stop trying to fix what's broken.
Pretty Terrible. Considerably Spammy
I have to say I picked this app because it looks a bit better than the others, on the outside. It’s unfortunate that as soon as you open the app it seems like the whole theme design as well as the assessability is gone. I was quickly introduced by a janky advertisement that struggled to play itself; the pixelation wasn’t even a connectivity issue on my behalf it just seemed that the advertisement was such a poor quality. Well that was a bit annoying, it wasn’t a dealbreaker for me. The biggest issue that is seem after every menu and advertisement that past, the quality of the photo was less and less. As a photographer who makes her livelihood with quality photos, I am not able to be as relaxed on quality as you may be. If the app gets better with time, I am willing to re-download it. Unfortunately at this time I’ve viewed more advertisement than I did actual application.
I understand you play ads that you can get some money come in, but the ads are seriously messing around with the way that your application and is running & that’s an issue. I would like to point out that although you can download this on the iPad, the developers did not attempt to make this functional on the iPad. I’m a bit disappointed in this honestly.
I also think that Apple should be reviewing applications that require you to give them a stellar recommendation in order to unlock features in the app.
Not sure how it's working for everyone else that this app is rated at a 4.9, but in the 5 min that I downloaded it, it stopped working after I saved two pictures. First, it takes about ten click on the picture in order to give e options on how to export it. Fine. Then when I went to try to export the third picture, it never shows up in my Photos. I did it a few times and it still didn't save or the export button froze. After about five tries on the same picture to try to export it, I gave up. The entire app would freeze and not let me do anything. Then I went to check the other pictures that had saved and it saved, but it saved with their watermark. Normally I'm ok with this, but when I saved the first picture, it asked me to follow them on Instagram to remove the watermark. So I did. I followed them and when look g at the picture in the app, the watermark is gone. When I checked the picture on my phone in my Photos, guess what? Watermark on all the pictures. Well, all the two pictures. I immediately I followed them and just deleted the app because it proved useless to me. Looks like everybody else is having more luck than me though.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Barry Wyckoff
- 246.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © six8t
- In-App Purchases
- INSTFIT Pro $2.99
- INSTFIT Pro Yearly $17.99
- Everything Forever $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.