- A fun, safe and easy way for you kid to learn the analog clock.
- Made famous by the award winning educational company Mingoville.com
- Learn how to tell the time in multiple languages with native speaking voice actors! (English, Русский, Español, Français, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiana 简体中文, 繁體中文, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk).
--- FEATURES ---
- Cool and cute animation characters.
- Animation movie showing the relationship between the analogue clock and the digital clock
- Real voice actors with more than a 1000 audio files
- Four levels to unlock – Hours, half hours, quarters and minutes.
- Level scores to keep track of improvement.
- Certificate – your child kid earn certificate if all levels are completed. For the kid that can be mailed or shared to others.
- Great handdrawn graphics
- Many hours fun and educational time
- Mute function for background sounds
--- GAMES INCLUDED ---
- Learn to build your own clock
- Talking clock
- Learn to set the time Move the hands to tell time
- Choose the right clock to make the bus depart
- Tilt the ipad or iphone to move the numbers to the right position on the clock
This App is not like any other “telling time app”. Apart from learning your child to practice with some exercises, it also contains storytelling explaining how the clock works and it includes funny animations.
Fun Clock is created by the award winning educational company Mingoville. Many millions of kids around the world have already benefited from educational games by Mingoville. Kids have learned English, Math and now telling the time.
* Still not sure? This app is free to try so there is no risk involved in trying it out. If you like it you can unlock the whole game for a small amount.
Updated for iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
Free version limited fctn. Paid has bugs.
Mingoville freezes almost every time my son uses it. It always happens after an incorrect answer. Then it forces my son to start at the beginning again which is frustrating since he already feels frustrated as a second grader learning to tell time.
Today, he set the clock correctly and it told him it was wrong and then it froze! I have witnessed the bug each time so it is real. I paid to unlock all of the features of this app! Free version does not do much at all.
5 star if bugs are fixed.
“Free” with in app purchases
None of the other languages work but English. No indication on app whether an in app purchase gets the other languages just “network error” when trying to select.
This app is very useful. However, I updated it as suggested on July 13, 2014 to "improve" it as described in the reason for the update.
However, it currently has a quirk. If you set the digital readout to appear (it appears on the bottom left corner of the screen below the "hands" clock), you will notice that when it is set to tell time exactly on a given hour, the digital readout will show the hour plus 60 minutes. For example, one O'Clock is correctly stated out loud by "Jonathan", the reader, but the digital readout shows, "12:60"! That needs to be fixed!
Otherwise, I believe the app is a very good teaching tool and kid user-friendly and an all-around great app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- QP Games ApS
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © mingoville.com
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all content $3.99