RecorderHQ make your iPhone or iPad an voice recorder. We support record mp3 m4a and wav format directly. Sharing audio files to iCloud Drvie, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Speech to text (iOS 10)
• support audio file upload or download from iCloud Drvie, Dropbox, Google Drive , OneDrive and audioBoom
• support transfer large file via USB in iTunes, just connect your iPhone to PC.
• Transferring audio file via WIFI is easy. No restriction at all.
• support sending file via whatsapp( try open in other application feature)
• Multiple sample rate from 8000hz to 44100hz
• support trim audio file, merge multiple audio files.
• Save audio file to camera roll
• Support aif,wav,m4a and caf and mp3 file format.
• Support pause,forward,rewind.
• export file via iTunes, email.
• Organize you voice files in folder.
• support background recording and playback.
• support bluetooth microphone.
• iCloud,Airplay support.
• support sending audio file to Dropbox, Google Drive.
• support sending voice to other device via bluetooth or wifi.
• transfer files from iphone to pc via wifi and browser
• Convert files into Mp3 format(CBR, VBR support)
• Convert files into ringtone format
• Support lock screen while recording.( iPhone only)
• Support Today Widget
1. Choose recording device(bluetooth, usb).
2. Adjust input gain.
3. Real time monitor.
4. Stereo meter.
5. Advertisement free.
fix Dropbox token expire issue
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for quite a few years, and I can’t say enough good things about the quality of the recording! The interface is basic but very functional. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a high quality recorder.
Stops working when screen dims on Watch
The same happens when you’re trying to play back a file on your watch. The moment the screen darkens the play back stops. This is a joke. It would be so great if the developers tried out their app before putting it out
Also, the complication simply does not work. It doesn’t show on my phone as an option.
Next in elegant execution of features. For instance, the developer does not take it vantage of force touch on the watch. Instead you have to click on an item and then get sub menus. Also, awkward file exchange between phone and watch. Other apps have the files just show up on both devices regardless him creates them. While it is fairly straightforward to copy a file to the phone, finding it is a little awkward. But most awkward is the inconsistency of the interface. Between the watch and The iPhone. Sometimes that makes sense to two different screen sizes in this case it makes no sense that deleting a file should be done differently on the phone I’m on the watch.
Lastly Extremely awkward file exchange with the watch. The files should just be there on both devices but if one wants to have more control force touch on the phone should just allow her to copy a file to the watch. Nothing else
Really lastly, desperately needs a “raise to record” feature for the watch
Need better features
I would like to have the ability to play recorded audio at higher speeds like 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x, and 2x. I would also like to have bookmark feature so I can restart from where I left off before I switched to another recorded audio. Finally, towards the end of the recorded audio file, it is very difficult to move the slider to the exact point where you want the play to begin, and now the time scale on the right and left are inaccurate. Needs quality improvements.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SHENG TA TSAI
- 107.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Greek, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Vincent Tsai
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $3.99