Wallet Guard allows you to securely store the contents of your wallet right on your phone. Manage your passwords, and keep your information secure.
* Capture front and back images of all your cards
* Create usable barcodes for all your club, loyalty, and reward cards
* Keep track of website, phone number, username, password and other information associated with each card
* Securely login to websites with our built-in web browser and insert username and password information easily
* Share wallet entries via wifi, bluetooth, or email
* Sort and arrange wallet entries to stay organized, use categories, and search for easy retrieval
* A customizable passcode that only you know and choice of numeric or alpha keypad
* Apply gamma correction, rotate, and crop your wallet entry images
* Industry standard AES 256 bit encryption with a passcode that only you know
* Use iCloud’s built in backup
* Dropbox support
* Generate strong passwords
* Touch ID and Face ID support
* Auto-crop feature for cards
* Star cards or barcodes for quick viewing
* Export to PDF
* Switch between front and back of cards on full screen view
* Lock wallet on full screen card view to prevent access to other entries
* haveibeenpwned.com integration to test if your password has been compromised in a breach (uses k-anonymity)
* Auto fill your passwords directly within your browser and other apps, just turn AutoFill Passwords on in your settings
* Ability to archive wallet entries
Wallet Guard is not free to maintain, that is why it has ads. If you would like to remove the ads you can subscribe to Remove Ads for $5.99 per year. You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction through your iTunes account. Charges for ad removal ($5.99/year) unless you cancel 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription year. You can manage your subscription, cancel or turn off auto-renewal through Account Settings in your iTunes account.
Version 11.1 of Wallet Guard brings amazing new features!
* Logging in with Wallet Guard has never been easier. Auto fill your passwords directly within your browser and other apps, just turn AutoFill Passwords on in your settings.
* Ability to archive wallet entries (for all you digital hoarders)
* Improved searching on description and websites
* Fix for search on older devices
* Accessibility improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Does all the essentials, I wish for two extras
The app lets you quickly and effortlessly capture photos of your wallet contents, and has some nice organizational features, such as categories, sorting, wireless send, Dropbox synch, and a built-in web browser to access related websites with auto-login. The barcode scanner is a nice touch as well.
I wish for two more features, for which I'd gladly pay: a Mac desktop app to at least read and display the Dropbox copy of the database, and the ability to print all or selected cards.
I used to photocopy the contents of my wallet, and keep a copy at home in the safe. This way when on a trip, if I lose my wallet my wife has the info necessary to cancel my cards and wire me money. As it is, you must have an iOS device to read the database, and it's altogether foreseeable that you might lose your purse, briefcase, or luggage holding all of these at one time.
Simple & Easy
Exactly what I was looking for. A simple app to organize documents in my wallet using my local storage that's secure and doesn't require an account.
Just what I needed
Just what I needed. Looks like they have been keeping it up to date. All I wanted it for was a way to password protect my license and insurance and registration cards. The only thing I see it lacking is a way to change the info fields. It's the same for all categories. So it's useless unless it need web login info which none of my things require. A way to customize that area would be nice. I know that is repetitive being that all info is in the image, but still would be nice. Or hide that area if it's not used.
Also the UI is ok, but could be better. Like if I tap on a card it should just go straight to it. Well it does if it's stared, but goes into the info area and then loads the image. Then you can go back to the info area. They should make the image come up more smoothly skipping that info view.
The save and cancel buttons at top of info area could be different too. Meaning once I save it they should disappear and just have a button to go back into editing mode. It's as if you are always in edit mode. Cancel should turn into a back button after saved.
Other than that I love it so far.
- Kevin Boucher
- 63.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 - 2019 Kevin A. Boucher
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.