Welcome to Junk Jack! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
* Chosen by the AppStore as one of the #BestOf2013 crafting games in 9 countries! *
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack Retro (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 400 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- combat Uber Mobs and obtain their loot by destroying rare world altars!
- a fully fledged electronics engine allows the creation of complex widgets, even complete CPUs!
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between 12 multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- tamable dogs, cats and many other animals that will follow you around
- more than 1000 crafts to be built
- more than 2000 treasures
- more than 440 placeable items
- more than 270 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack Retro
- a complete farming system with more than 70 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
This small update addresses issues with newer iOS devices on which controls didn't work properly!
Ratings and Reviews
Holyyy cow this game is so good but so underrated. Before you say anything, THIS AINT A RIP OFF OF MINECRAFT TERRARIA OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. Terraria is more rpg, Minecraft is more simple. Junk jack takes both of those and throws it off the window. This is my first review I did in a while but it’s true, this game is so underrated but has more to do than Minecraft. (Sorry mc your really fun too.) Sadly barely anyone knows this and I feel, like it’s a bit overpriced. I played this game ever since the first one which was in 2013. The cons is micro transactions that are pay to win Atleast some of them which is why it’s a four star, still good tho. And still enjoyable at a lot of instances. This is all I have to say about the game, cya and buy it now.
One of the best
This is really an awesome game. It works for the touch screen amazingly well. If you have a smaller screen I'd say it's the best choice out of the whole MC/ Terraria/ Junk Jack debate. This one was made for mobile though so it's understandable why it feels so fluid. I own them all and I can attest. It's great for people with fat fingers lol. It has fantastic pixel art, it's fun, and it's difficult at times when un prepared. As a long time player (played since the original jj and back when this one was called Junk Jack x) I highly suggest this game to anyone who likes crafting/survival/building/exploration/pixel art games. This is a great additive to the genre. It's held a permanent spot on my phone for a while now. Get it, you won't regret it!
Can’t use forge
I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong but I cannot for the life of me use the forge. It’s built and I have the right ingredients to make a cooked egg but I can’t make the cooked egg. I can’t drag anything into a slot in the forge and no matter where I click nothing happens. I’ve googled it and it says I should drag the needed items into the forge... again that does not work. I’m feeling really discouraged in this game when it comes to crafting as the forge isn’t working and I can’t make any other workbenches that I need. I’ll still give 4 stars as it’s a good game and I recently switched to this from terraria since the controls there are basically unusable
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pixbits SRL
- 70.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013/21 Pixbits
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Craftbook $0.99
- Instant Planets $1.99
- Mining Helmet $0.99
- Chemistry Book $0.99
- Legendary Pole $0.99
- Dark Ninja $0.99
- Pocket Pug $0.99
- Hatcher Hat $0.99
- Santa Hat $0.99
- Breeding Hat $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.