A collection of engaging and colorful preschool games in one amazing educational app. Prepare your toddlers for preschool with our award-winning multilingual app.
Looking for a free preschool game for kids? This fun educational app helps your children to learn early learning concepts with endless fun mini games! Great game for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, teachers, schools, homeschoolers, parents and babysitters.
All the most popular preschool games are now in one incredible collection!
Unlimited playtime with (Cubic Frog®) award-winning, kids educational games! Amazing preschool curriculum in this free toddler app!
• More than 160 educational games, kids puzzles and quizzes!
• Learn colors & color games for kids - children learn colors and their names.
• Easy math for kids - kids learn basic math skills.
• Painting games - preschool kids learn early learning concepts while painting this coloring activity book.
• Learn to read - toddlers learn to write & read abc letters & letter phonics and letter names from a-z.
• Learn phonics & spelling - preschoolers learn how to spell easy words and build their vocabularies.
• Learn geometric shapes - kids learn how to draw geometric shapes and their names.
• Learn numbers & counting - toddlers learn how to write numbers & count numbers.
• Memory game - best memory match game for kids with colorful images.
• Kids puzzles - different educational puzzles for kids.
• Flashcards - great set of alphabet flashcards and easy words.
• Sound memory match - toddlers learn to match similar sounds.
• Sorting and classifying - fun games to help kids build their motor skills.
Kids friendly interface helps children in their learning process. All of our games have voice commands which help kids to learn how to listen and follow instructions. There are 8 popular individual educational games for preschool children in this package, each of them focus on one early learning concept in toddler education like math, alphabet, vocabulary building, painting, classifying and much more.
(Cubic Frog®) is proud to be global and multi-lingual! Each game includes 12 different language options: English, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Persian, French, German, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Portugues. Learn a new language or improve on another!
• Free of third party advertisement
• Great for teaching kids with special needs and autism spectrum
• Instructional voice commands in 12 Different languages, kids can play independently!
• Prefect for kids with needs of speech therapy
• Pre-K teachers can use this educational app in their classrooms!
• Perfect for kids aged 2-6!
• 3D HD colorful graphics!
• Unlimited access to the complete collection of games, all in one toddler-friendly app!
• Unlimited play and innovative rewards system!
• Free game without WiFi
• An adorable kitty and two animated 3D characters guide children in their learning process!
• No third-party advertising for members!
(Cubic Frog®) app offers two membership options:
•Monthly or yearly
•Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with confirmation of purchase.
•Subscription automatically renews unless auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
•Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
•Subscription may be managed by the user.
(Cubic Frog®) respects your privacy and the privacy of your children.
Terms & Conditions :http://www.cubicfrog.com/terms
Fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Good but totally not much games that my kids can play with!
I just started playing this one year ago and my kids are already bored of having the same questions on and on and on now there coming to me all the time telling me how you get more games and I don’t want them to feel bad so I don’t tell them because they don’t know how to count money they don’t understand what I’m saying about “money” they only know what’s a penny and pls add more games without money my kids are going crazy about this!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review :)
Granddaughter loves app
We started out using the Freemium apps for our, then 18 month old or so granddaughter. We had also downloaded a few other similar apps, but she would consistently play Cubic Frog over the others. We decided to invest in a couple of their paid versions—math and alphabet, I believe. I think this was before, there were bundles. It was fascinating to watch our grand baby learn to master the various games that were part of the app. She would get faster and faster as her proficiency grew. We also signed up for the newsletter Facebook and as a result, entered one of their many contests and actually won free access for a year for the full bundle. We were tickled. There were so many things to do. And as my granddaughter grew, we could adjust the difficulty levels to keep her challenged. We have not had her with us as much of late, and she is now 4 years old, so are deciding whether to purchase the bundle or not. But, that is the only reason. We would most definitely recommend Cubic Frog to anyone with a child who is ready to learn the concepts they will need to prepare them for school. In addition to a wonderful suite of apps, we have never had any trouble with customer service either. Questions were submitted via email and were quickly answered. Buying Cubic Frog for your little ones would be money well spent. We highly recommend them!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your detailed review, we are thrilled to hear that ;)
Ok but not enough activities without purchase
My son loves it, but he ran through the few activities that were open before the option for purchase. It really just ended up being a tease and just a small preview to the real thing....not sure if it’s advertised that way. Anyway, I would want to see how he interacts in the other activities before purchasing. He’s two and super intelligent, so I would want to see if the other games will challenge him, or if he will get to the end and forget about it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we apologize for the frustration and/or misunderstanding. Cubic Frog® offers all of our learning apps in a "freemium" model. In this model, users pay nothing to download a Cubic Frog® app and are offered optional in-app purchases for premium features and additional content. This model allows you to get something great at no cost and have the option to pay if you want to enhance your experience or engage more deeply. Thank you again for your comment.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cubic Frog Apps
- 296.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2023 Cubic Frog® Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock 16 Learning Preschool Games & Remove Ads! $64.99
- Cubic Frog® Subscribe 1 Month! $9.99
- Cubic Frog® Subscribe 1 Year! $49.99
- Loyal Customer-Toddler Games $64.99
- Premium Reward-Baby Games! $64.99
- Cubic Frog® Learning Games! $64.99
- Teacher Appreciation-Preschool $64.99
- Cubic Frog® Educational Games! $64.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.