Gravity combines music, art and science in one relaxing experience. Use all your fingers to guide the star flow. You can create 10 different animations depending on the number of fingers touching the screen:
1 - Rocket, 2 - Sparkle, 3 - Energy flow, 4 - Atomic, 5 - 3D freeze, 6 - Circularium, 7 - Fish, 8 - Vortex, 9 - Lasers, 10 - Lightning.
Unleash your creativity and create unique masterpieces!
* Multitouch (upto 10 touch points iPad, 5 on iPhone)
* Thousands of particles animated at 60 frames per second
* Changing/manual colors
* Play/pause the animation
* Save snapshots to your Photo Library
* Multiple animation options (ex: speed, tail, size, opacity, etc.)
* Ability to save and load option presets
* Multiple play modes: default, drawing, tranquility and user defined
- iOS 10 support
Ratings and Reviews
OMG! I LOVE IT!
This app is sooo cool, i love it. It's even better on my apple T.V. because then your fingers won't block the view. I just sit there and slowly get into a trance. I love the music.
Why doesn't it have 3D Touch support?
Why? Or when?
Not a chance
Twice I’ve tried seeing if it was worth getting the paid version, but both times it goes immediately into video ads. I’m not going to keep watching ads just to SEE if it’s worth buying. Can’t delete it quick enough.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.