Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, other phone and pad, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device - have fun with friends and family - with iPlayTo on your phone/pad, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
iPlayTo can also browse the media on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - iPlayTo can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running iPlayTo.
- Show photos on other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to other devices in all qualities;
- Play music to other devices including its metadata;
- Detect & play media content in web pages;
- Browse the media files on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other players;
- Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
- "Painting" on TV;
- Record video or audio and play them on TV;
- Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
- Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
- TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
- Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- iPlayTo is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
- Not all the media on your iPhone can be played by your TV/device;
- iPlayTo can't play the media in other app (for example, the videos in "Videos" app), but you can upload media files to iPlayTo and play them.
- Redesigned "Files" module;
- Redesigned "Media Browser" module;
- More configurations in Settings;
- New iOS features adaptations;
- Many bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has a lot of potential the web browser casting to tv did not work once it’s fixed then I will give 5 stars. Good job!!!
The best app I’ve used for casting!
By far this app is worth it I found it years ago and it continues to be my number one go to app for casting almost anything! Lots of other apps you have to jump through hoops or have the settings just right but this app simplifies everything and with ease. Sadly with 15 it opens and hangs at the logo and then crashes which boo but as long as they continue to update so will I would buy again and again and I recommend it to anyone.. thank you guys!
iPlayTo & TV Assist.
I use it to play slideshows that I’ve created using iMovie. When either App is working, it usually only works for one Slideshow. Switching to another slideshow is difficult and often enough impossible. Instead the Apps insist on playing the same slideshow over and over. Sometimes you can get it to disconnect and play another by broadcasting in a different pixel density (720 to 1080 etc) but other times it stubbornly refuses to quit the existing slideshow. Using it to play photos only has been more successful. If only it would work I would use it all the time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 俊红 柴
- 44.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- ©️ e2eSoft
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.