STEP UP TO PLATE! MLB Home Run Derby brings the non-stop action of the Home Run Derby to you. Do you have the skill to be a Home Run Derby Champion? With three distinct game modes, 100+ batters to collect, and constant live events - there is always a reason to swing for the fences in MLB Home Run Derby!
3 DIFFERENT MODES FOR SMASHING HOMERS!
- Duel online with other sluggers in live PVP contests that see how many home runs you can hit on a timer! Earn the best rewards in online competition!
- Head to the Arcade to hit targets and score big points! Stay in the slugfest as long as you can keep sending them yard!
- Compete in the Derby to take on the best batters in baseball for a Home Run Derby Championship! Can you win 3 rounds against the top home run hitters in MLB?
BATTLE THE BEST ONLINE FOR TOP REWARDS!
- Play against millions of MLB fans from around the world!
- Unlock exclusive new content in the Season Pass, with new content every month!
- Win baseball packs with every online victory - with new and unique rewards cycled daily
- New limited time events every week to unlock rare players!
- Top the leaderboards daily to unlock the best rewards! Earn more wins to climb to the top!
- Join the Classic Tournament every weekend for the best way to earn Classic Packs and legendary players like Jorge Posada, Chipper Jones, Keith Hernandez, and Jackie Robinson!
AUTHENTIC MLB ACTION
- Unlock new 2021 sluggers like Francisco Lindor (Mets), Nolan Arenado (Cardinals), and Joc Pederson (Cubs) as well as Epic versions of club favorites like DJ LeMahieu (Yankees), Randy Arozarena (Rays), or Eloy Jimenez (White Sox)
- Signature batting stances for your favorite sluggers
- Change the uniform of your classic sluggers to any of your favorite teams they played on throughout their careers!
- Unlock Home, Away, and Alternate uniforms for all MLB teams!
- Hit homers in Coors Field (Colorado Rockies) and unlock every MLB ballpark with in-app purchase
STAY IN THE COMPETITION WITH LIVE EVENTS
- New batters released with live events like team specific events ( such as “NYY vs BOS Week” ), or themed events like “Catchers Pack” event
- Exclusive gear dropped frequently throughout the year
- New bundles, packs, and rewards available for each new event
COMPLETE YOUR COLLECTION!
- Over 100 batters to collect so you can find your favorite slugger!
- Unlock Retro uniforms to suit up your batter in classic style
- Free Daily Rewards in a monthly calendar
- Free rewards with every Season Pass
- Free Packs every four hours -- just login to redeem!
Follow @HRDerbyGame on Twitter and Like @hrderbygame on Facebook!
©/™ 2021 MLB. All rights reserved. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. Official Licensee – Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. Jackie Robinson ™ is a trademark of the Estate of Jackie Robinson & Mrs. Rachel Robinson.
- Fixed issue with some users not being able to collect Multiplayer rewards.
- Fixed issue with players from the 2016 Home Run Derby lineup not working
Ratings and Reviews
It’s really fun
It is really fun. There are some glitches with the distance of the home runs and sometimes the pitches are frustrating but I understand that they want it to be challenging. Also they should add more things to do with your coins like maybe being able to spend them on gear cards not just players I have so many and I’m waiting for something to use them on also add another source besides daily challenges and derby’s and the mlb buck balls to get mlb bucks because after a while of grinding on derby it gets boring. And 1 more thing the packs you get from series points you should be able to tap them and see what you could get from them like all the other packs other than that this game is vary fun and you should play it.
Needs some maintenance..
I’ve played about 30 hours of this game which shows I enjoy it. However I’m leaving this review to rant about the issues that will soon have me quitting. Very frustrating issue in some fields where homeruns hit signs or billboards (example being progressive field) and for some reason don’t count as homeruns resulting in frequent multiplayer losses.. Offline derby’s are far too easy making them quickly become boring. Online tournament has also not been loading for hours at a time recently so I can’t participate. My biggest issue is that I’m currently using a player that has a total of 125 power and 108 contact with equipment but can literally NEVER outdistance an opponent in multiplayer. Whether they’re using a rare player epic player or legendary. In fact my max homerun distance with said character is around 720ft and that is only when I can pull the pitch down the left field foul line making it descend further when sailing out of the park.. Hard to believe someone using a rare or epic player should be able to consistently hit deeper homers than a legendary player with 125 power.
The reason this game is great is simple: IT’S FUN! It’s a blast to hit monster homeruns and this game delivers. The hitting interface is so great, I wish they’d bring it the the R.B.I Baseball app as well. My biggest gripe is that the game is positively infested with ads that you absolutely must watch to earn more of the virtual currency required to “buy” equipment upgrades that would allow you to really compete. Wish there was another way to make that happen without all the ads. Truth is, I’m not even watching them. I play the ad to double my rewards, skip a challenge, etc. but then I set my iPad aside for a few minutes to do something else when it plays, then come back to collect my rewards when the ad is done playing. Advertisers aren’t getting much value from that, and more importantly, it makes for a poor gaming experience. Update: there a new bug that freezes the game after a multi-player game. You must force quit the app. Then the game inexplicable selects Bryce Harper to replace any player you had previously equipped as your player, when the game restarts. Why is he coded as the default?? Super weird.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 425 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©/™ 2021 MLB. All rights reserved. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 25 MLBucks $1.99
- 200 MLBucks $9.99
- 500 MLBucks $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.