Soil and Earthwork Calculator contains 60 Calculators for Soil Mechanics, Earthwork,excavation,compaction,footing,thrust from soil,explosion calculations and Civil Engineering parameters
- Available for iPad & iPhone
- Available in Imperial (USCS) and Metric Units (SI UNITS).
List of 60 Calculators :
1. Water Content of a Soil Sample (Volumetric)
2. Water Content of a Soil Sample (Gravimetric)
3. Void Ratio
4. Degree of Saturation
5. Degree of Saturation (Based on Void Ratio
7. Dry Unit Weight of a Soil Specimen
8. Relative Density of Cohensionless Soils (Based on Void Ratio)
9. Relative Density of Cohensionless Soils (Based on Dry Unit Weight of Soil)
10. Plasticity Index
11. Liquidity Index
12. Shrinkage Index
14. Saturated Unit Weight of Soil
15. Dry Unit Weight of Soil
16. Buoyant Unit Weight of Soil
17. Coefficient of Internal Friction of Soil
18. Vertical Stress in Soil (Boussinesq Equation)
19. Vertical Stress in Soil (Westergaard Equation)
20. Coefficient of Active Pressure
21. Coefficient of Passive Pressure
22. Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohensionless Soils)
23. Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohensionless Soils & Surface behind the Wall is Level)
24. Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohensionless Soils and are Completely Restrained)
25. Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohensionless Soils and are Completely Restrained & Surface behind the Wall is Level)
26. Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohesive Soils and are Free to Move a Considerable Amount)"
27.Total Thrust from the Soil (Walls retaining Cohesive Soils and are Free to Move a Small Amount)
28. Total Thrust from the Soil (Highly Cohesive Soils)
29. Total Thrust from Water retained behind a Wall)
30. Effect of Surcharge on a Wall retaining Cohensionless Soil/Unsaturated Cohesive Soil
31. Stability Number (Slope - Without Seepage Water)
32. Stability Number (Slope - Seepage of Water)
33. Ultimate Bearing Capacity of Soil (Prandtl's Equation)
34. Relationship between Loads on Foundations and Settlement
35. Volume of Soil
36. Percentage of Moisture Content in Soil
37. Field Density of Soil
38. Dry Density of Soil
39. Percentage of Compaction of Soil
40. Scaling Factor (Load-Bearing Test)
41. California Bearing Ratio
42. Flow Rate
43. Compaction Production
44. Rolling Resistance (Earth Moving)
45. Grade Resistance (Earth Moving)
46. Total Road Resistance/Total Pull (Earth Moving)
47. Volume of Soil after Excavation
48. Volume of Soil after Compaction
49. Scraper Production
50. Trips per Hour (Scraper)
51. Amount of Material carried by a Machine
52. Production Required
53. Number of Scrapers needed on a Job
54. Number of Scrapers a Pusher can Load
55. Variable Time
56. Wavelength of Vibration during Explosion
57. Velocity of Particles distributed by Vibration during Explosion
58. Acceleration of Particles distributed by Vibration during Explosion
59. Overpressure due to Explosion
60. Sound Pressure Level
- Uses either ( . ) dot or ( , ) comma as decimal separator, based on regional settings of the device.
Ready for your iPhone X Max
All new user interface for iPads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wasted my money
The name says soil calculator. I bought it for a basic calculator and figure maybe I might use the other features. This app has no basic soil calculator so I just pee'd away 3.99. What a waste of my hard earned money.
Waste of money!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- V PUGAZHENTHI
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © all rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.