Bus Derby offers a new and realistic driving experience with full of actions such as pile ups, crashes, overthrows and push outs.
FEATURES (in a nutshell)
* Unique and progressive gameplay with challenging game modes
* Many different tracks and upgradable buses
* Many opponents with advanced and dynamic AI and various difficulty
* Realistic pile ups, crashes, overthrows, push outs and deformations
* Easy handling
content of last update:
New bus added:
* Metal Dominator: the most powerful and the most massive bus in the game
New "Custom Race" mode added:
* select your track, the number of laps, the number of opponents and the direction of the race (normal or reverse)
* to unlock it you must reach the master level!
Graphics improvement (on better devices):
* improved shadows (dynamic shadows)
* dynamic reflection on the buses (only on the best iPhone and iPad devices)
* uses the metal API technology where it is available iPhone X series support (iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok so I’ve been playing this game for soooooo long. I’m pretty sure I was playing it when I was something like 4-5 and I’m almost 13. The game has never gotten old and it always has something new for you in each race (meaning no race is the same). I love how you can save replays and watch the whenever you want. One problem with that is that you can’t name them. But anyways I deleted the game for maybe a year or two because I got bored. But that was when I was younger and things got boring after a while. I got the game back and I found the buses “Monster” and “Mad School” and that got me back into it. Overall the game is great and it’s more free than ever. It’s hilarious when you slam into someone in the Booster bus and the either go flying or they crash into the wall. The only real downside is the ads. Love this game and I hope that they keep changes coming. Keep it up people!
I’ve had this game for a very longgg time I had it on my iPad about like 4 years ago I got to the double decker bus I was prtty young then I was liek 7 or 8 irk I’m 13 now and I got this game again and I’m Althea way at the monster bus and I just love this game so much I have so much love for this game I play it on long road trips and even when I’m bored if you dotn like those fancy super car games that just drain your money and you can’t be free with them like drift and stuff cause you’ll soo out I’ve played those but this game is like the only derby car game that is amazing love his game I don’t understand why this isn’t super popular it’s like the best game ever I’d liek to have have a multiplayer but I don’t this there is many people who play this but if there is enough people they should add it. 5 stars by far
Best racing game, period
Had this app for a long time. Tried many others, still think this is the best. I've advanced far into it without spending a dime (as opposed to Real Racing which will frustrate and bankrupt you, thanks to the robber barons EA).
It's a fun game with near flawless controls, many tracks and many buses. I like that some of it is on pavement and some on dirt - good variety. Winning is a challenge but doable, and banging on or spinning out your opponents is an extra kick. I've had some close, exciting races. I must be playing an earlier version. All the reviews complaining about ads, there's none in mine, I just play (let's keep it that way, ok?).
- Dimension Technics Kft.
- 264.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Dimension Technics Kft.
- In-App Purchases
- 200,000 Coins + Ad Free $1.99
- 500,000 Coins + Ad Free $3.99
- 1,500,000 Coins + Ad Free $5.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.