Your office – anywhere, anytime, on any device.
The Bell Total Connect app lets you make and receive calls on your smartphone using your Bell Total Connect account. Get all the features and functions of your office phone on the go and save on mobile long distance charges.*
How it works:
You must have a Bell Total Connect licence and phone number assigned by your company administrator. Then, use your existing Bell Total Connect username and password to log in.
• Make audio and video calls from your smartphone using Wi-Fi
• Have your unique business number appear as the outgoing number
• Access your Bell Total Connect call history
• Browse your corporate directory
• Connect with contacts at the push of a single button
• Manage your Bell Total Connect settings from your smartphone
• Connect using Instant Messaging, chat with colleagues and see their presence any time of the day
Who can use it:
The Bell Total Connect mobile app is available to customers who subscribe to a compatible service package. For more information and to subscribe, visit business.bell.ca/shop/total-connect .
Learn more about app permissions at bell.ca/privacypolicy
*Standard airtime rates apply.
The app is now more robust, with a sleek new design. And with the update you can:
• Stay connected when a call switches between LTE and Wi-Fi
• Pick up an incoming Bell Total Connect call without having to unlock the phone
• Choose to hold or decline any incoming call
• View call history, all in one place
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.