ATTENTION: A new version of Pilly! is available. Just look for "Pilly! 2".
Pilly! is your personal birth-conrtrol pill reminder. With Pilly! you can forget the oblivion.
Pilly! reminds you to ingest your pill so that you have more time to enjoy life to the full - certainly protected ;-)
Come and see for yourself. Get Pilly! for your iPhone.
You will get along with Pilly! immediately. She was developed in close collaboration with several women. We have integrated everything you need and no unnecessary functions - Keep it simple!
You can set up the time when you want to ingest your pill, even individual for every weekday. Furthermore you can choose between two packaging sizes (21 and 28 pills). You can even set up the message for the notification.
Do you want to be notified only once or every 15, 30 or 60 min.? No prob! By the way, Pilly! is merciless and stops notifying you only when you have ingested your pill.
Pilly! doesn't only reminds you to ingest your pill, she also shows you whether you're protected or not. Furthermore Pilly! shows you your number of blisters. Forgot to get new pills? Not anymore.
=> Ready for take-off
You're already in the middle of your cycle? Don't worry. You can easily adjust the day of cycle. Therefore you can use Pilly! right now.
All your cycles will be stored with the most important information chronological in the report view. So e.g. you can easily check up when you had your last period. You can also add small notes for every cycle.
- Clear start screen with all necessary information
- Different icons for pills (distinction of weekdays and so on)
- Displaying status of protection
- Displaying number of blisters
- Supported packaging sizes: 21/7 and 28/0
- Passcode Lock
- Notification can be turned on and off
- Notification time is arbitrary
- Individual notification time for every weekday
- Notification repeat selectable between: 15 min, 30 min, and 60 min. Optional no notification repeat possible
- 10 different notification sounds integrated
- Notification message is arbitrary
- Day of cycle can be adjustA§
- Sending a message to the developer is possible
- In your period the notification pauses automatically (21/7 pill)
- Possibility to skip your period (21/7 pill)
- In your period there is a calendar with the remaining number of days displayed (21/7 pill)
- Notification doesn't need a connection to the internet
- Chronological report of cycles
- Maximum range of functions, no additional In-App purchases required
- Every update with function extensions will be free for everyone.
- None annoying ads
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- iOS 10 adjustments
- Fixed issues with notifications on iOS 10
- Several other small fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and easy
Simple easy tool. Love that it will keep reminding me over and over again until I take my pill. Some text is a little strange though (to edit the recorded time I took a pill there's some link I have to click called Bearbeiten? What is that?)
Best pill app for birth control
I've tried a bunch of other pill apps. I like this one best because of how simple it is. I just wanted something to remind me everyday. I didn't want a bunch of other crap with it like other apps have. This ones cool. It's simple you can even set it where it doesn't remind you during the week of placebo pills. Oh and the nurse turns to Santa on Christmas lol
This application is ok, simple to use. The only problem is you have to manually type in how many “open blisters” you have left. Dose not automatically do it for you after you press the button indicating you have taken your pill! Other applications automatically tell you the correct number of active pills left in your pack for free! I feel robbed.
The developer, Orcun Yoruk, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Orcun Yoruk
- 25.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Orcun Yörük
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.