Available exclusively for Netflix members.
Kick shell with Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo or other familiar friends in this totally tubular '80s-inspired beat 'em up. Cowabunga!
They're lean, they're green and they're mean! Battle as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to foil Krang and Shredder's latest twisted plan. Brawl across a righteous range of classic TMNT locations in this beautifully rendered retro beat 'em up.
Smash your way through more than a dozen different levels and use your dangerous ninja combos to defeat classic enemies like Baxter Stockman or the Triceraton!
• Play with iconic TMNT characters, including our ninja turtle heroes Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey — or pick April, Master Splinter or Casey Jones as playable characters for the first time!
• Enjoy old-school gameplay enhanced with super-fresh fighting mechanics.
• Discover a fresh adventure with a totally awesome new story mode.
• Time-travel back to the '80s with this nostalgic design, including retro full-color pixel art graphics.
• Listen to a rad soundtrack made by Tee Lopes.
• This game is bluetooth controller-supported.
- From Nickelodeon, Playdigious, Tribute Games and Dotemu
We're always working to bring you the best Netflix Games experience. In this release, we've made some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome title, iffy controls
I have this on PS5 and Steam where I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Sadly, this mobile version suffers from iffy controls. Inputs don’t seem to register well with the control cross. Also, the attack and jump buttons are in the wrong place to feel natural. Outside of the 1st arcade game, every Turtles title puts attack first then jump, not jump first then attack. It feels awkward and unnatural. While there is an option to customize controls a bit, we need the option to change the whole layout by dragging and dropping the inputs to where we want them.
Brings back those Turtles in Time feels! Captures that awesome retro gameplay with some fresh graphics and a few extra moves. Netflix games division has been knocking it out of the park lately! Was stoked to see this had been ported. Also was happy to see Twelve Minutes make it onto mobile! Keep bringing those hits to mobile! I use my iPad like a console with a ps4 controller and it feels like you guys are on the same page 😊. Speaking of controller support, this game has full controller support (at least with my ps4 controller (iPad Pro)and my backbone (iPhone 12 max) just wanted to point that out bc the first review said they couldn’t connect 🤷🏼♂️
When one door closes…
THANK YOU!! (1,000,000X)
One of the worst news I’ve received this year (luckily) is that my favorite game FFVII: FS was shutting down. I’m heart broken over it. After receiving the news of THIS game releasing for mobile, it absolutely made the rest of my year better! I’ve been playing this game on PS4 religiously and I won’t get enough of it on mobile either!
I use a mobile controller to play, and everything plays just fine as on console. Thank you so much for this release!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netflix, Inc.
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Dotemu, all rights reserved. Developed by Tribute Games Inc. 2022 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Standard Plan $15.49