Unpacking is a BAFTA Award-winning zen game about the familiar experience of pulling possessions out of boxes and fitting them into a new home. Part block-fitting puzzle, part home decoration, you are invited to create a satisfying living space while learning clues about the life you’re unpacking. Over the course of eight house moves, you are given a chance to experience a sense of intimacy with a character you never see and a story you’re never told.
- Unpack a home — from a single bedroom to an entire house
- Meditative gameplay with no timers, meters or scores — perfect for playing at your own pace or on the move
- Explore domestic environments with all their nooks and crannies while you stack plates, hang towels, and arrange bookshelves
- Discover a character's story through the items that come with her to each new home (and the items that get left behind)
- Perfect for mobile — Unpack with the touch of a finger, feel the world through haptics, and easily create snapshots and videos for sharing on social media
- Soundtrack by BAFTA award-winning composer and audio director Jeff van Dyck
- Winner of over 20 awards, including the 2022 BAFTA Games Awards for Narrative and EE Game of the Year
- Experience this handcrafted story in its entirety right in the palm of your hand
- Bug fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Moving’s a drag! Relocate to this satisfying puzzler in which you unpack boxes filled with all sorts of goodies.
worth the money. Has a cute storyline and the objects are so unique and fun to place, I have gone back many times and reorganized each house. There are so many things to unpack, it takes a while, but it is so relaxing and fun I just wish there was more!! There are 8 houses and a lot to unpack but I did it it under a week, I hope y’all make another story soon! I’m obsessed, I love it it’s just my kind of game as a woman who doesn’t like anything anxiety inducing lol. This is ur sign to download it!
I actually really enjoyed this game. And the storyline was just beautiful. I really liked decorating the main character’s rooms and seeing their interests and seeing them grow up. However, there is a few things i did not enjoy. Sometimes there were just too much stuff to unpack. Like for example there are too many clothes not put in the closet. And this really wouldn’t be a issue but you can’t put clothes anywhere else, it has to be in the closet. Another reason is some things can’t go in certain rooms. Like if you have a blanket, that you unpacked from a box from the living room, it has to go in the living room. You can’t put the blanket in the bedroom if the living room just doesn’t have anymore room, which is unrealistic to be honest. But overall i feel like this game is definitely worth buying. Just a few problems
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Humble Bundle, Inc.
- 575.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Witch Beam
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.