Draw, write on your iPad as a notepad or blackboard.
Perfect for you or for kids. Very useful for all children.
Send your drawings by email or facebook and save them directly in your photo gallery.
- Draw with more than 10 colors
- Add a typed text on your drawing (for example : the date with the name of our child)
- Erase, delete.
- Choose the background color (gree, black, white, ...) of your blackboard
- Save your drawings
- Share your drawings by email, Facebook or twitter
- Ads free
Several applications in one:
- Send message with our drawing:
Make quick drawing with a little message written by hand. You can send it directly to your grandma, mom.
- Learn to write your children, show him writing each letter and number.
You can then quickly teach him how to write all the letters of the alphabet and how to chain several letters.
- Use your iPad to show and learn to write and simple calculations.
- Playing fun games:
Want to play tic tac toe with a friend ? Draw the grid and go!
- A slate for kids:
Leave your iPad safe to your children so they give free rein to their imagination!
You can save their creations on your iPad and share them with the whole family with an email or via Facebook.
- Need to make a scheme. Launch the app, and draw your scheme. A draw is better than an explanation.
Possibility to save image in Photo Gallery !!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Icons at the top
The second icon on the top row doesn’t do anything. I tap it and get no choices. Also I don’t know how or where to write a note after I choose the color for that note.
Developer Response ,
Hello. The second icon is to delete. For example, choose a color using the first icon color. Then draw something on the board.
Touch the 2nd icon and draw above what you drawed before. You see, it deletes the previous draw.
I bought it, everything is good. Only it can’t save, once I save the apps close and quit!
Developer Response ,
Hi. Everything is now fixed! Download the last version. Enjoy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.