With more than 25million matches monthly, Paktor is the most popular random live chat and discovery app to meet new friends from all over the world.
> Swipe, instantly match and enjoy live chat. (3G, 4G, WiFi)
> Reconnect with your matches anytime
> Absolutely safe and confidential. Simple and fuss-free, match across borders!
> Dating feature to browse through singles. Swipe right to like, left to pass. Mutal likes, it's a match.
> NEW voice bio function, that allows users to record a 15-second voice introduction to people viewing their profile
> NEW random chat function, that allows users to chat w random users who are active online
Enhance the experience with Premium Subscription:
> Choose gender and region preferences
> Unlock advanced filters to find perfect matches: job, education, height and countries/distances
> View "who liked me" to increase your chances of matching
> Receive daily points to send gifts and direct messages
We ask this permission to access the gallery so that the users can update their profile with their nice existing photos.
We cache the other user's photos in the external storage after the first load from the network in order to retrieve it faster next time. And also, this saves the network usage for the user.
We would like to use your current location to customize your experience and connect you to interesting people nearby.
When we ask for your camera and photos access, we want to help you create a perfect dating profile on Paktor.
We would like to access your phone country code as an ease of use for phone login.
Notice: additional fees may apply when using cellular data. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or Wi-Fi connection.
Subscription packages will be automatically renewed when it runs out unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
Subscription payment will be charged to the iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms and conditions can be found here: www.gopaktor.com/index.html#/term
Bug Fixes - We smashed several bugs and pumped the performance up to provide a silky smooth Paktor experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The site's interface and general appearance show that the team has put a lot hard work to making it work. Good job and keep it up.
Bugs make app practically worthless
The ViewControllers associated with your UITabBar for the “Connect” feature is insanely broken.
1) If the screen for “Match” appears, and the user taps the “x” icon on the top left, or if the user taps the “Say Hi” button along the bottom, there needs to be a flag sent that the user has already viewed that screen, so you do not present it again. There are many instances where I dismiss the ViewController from the above two methods, close the application, open it, pull the tableview down to refresh the list, only to be presented with the match screen of an already viewed match.
2) The use of the “Match” viewcontroller is terrible. If I have multiple matches, 20+, when I dismiss the screen from the above two methods, the next “Match” controller is presented. Which means I have to rapidly tap “x” or “Say Hi” through ALL the matches before I can get to a conversation. Use push notification instead, and the Match screen for when the user matches with another user through swiping or sending gifts....it’s really amateur UI flow....
3) There is a bug for the presentation of matches users. Sometimes they don’t appear on the horizontal scroll view at the top. Sometimes I start a conversation with a user, and after closing and opening the app again, the chat conversation doesn’t appear in the tableview.
There are many many many more bugs. Consider putting a report bug section in your app.
This is app is ok in regards to its services, I think it’s pretty fair. Not one person I spoke to was near by, everyone was far away. Now when it comes to the men on this app, there are a lot of scammers and I am believing that are also women traffickers in this app, had to block 1 that was insisting on getting my address that raised a RED flag. They all want to go to line or what’s app right away so they can try to trap you with their lies. I had to block and report some. Very disappointed
- Paktor Pte. Ltd.
- 151.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Central Kurdish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Paktor Pte. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Paktor Starter Pack $33.99
- Premium subscription $29.49
- 1000 Points $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.