TrackingDays™ is a day counting and travel tracking solution for people who need to keep a
track of the days, or nights, they spend in different countries.
It’s the perfect tool for Expats and Non-Residents ‘day-counting’ to establish their country of
residence. It helps you not to accidentally become a tax resident of another country.
It works for any situation where you need to keep track of the time you spend in a specific
country, for example:
• Expats and Non-residents counting the days they in their home country for residency and
• Business Travellers who must keep track of their movements for company compliance
• Business Travellers who would like to keep track of the time they spend in different
countries for expense claims.
• UK Expats counting nights for the Statutory Residence Test (SRT).
• Canadian Snowbirds who visit the USA every year. TrackingDays™ gives a quick and clear
overview of days you have spent in the USA, removing the worry and stress of accidentally
becoming a USA tax resident via the ‘Substantial Presence Test’.
• Overseas homeowners, who need to keep track of the time they spend in their chosen
• US citizens tracking days spent back in the USA for the ‘Physical Presence Test’.
• World Travellers, to keep an automatic record of their travels and to avoid over staying
• Visa Day Counting, keep on top of the time you have remaining on your Visa with
• China, India, Hong Kong, South Africa, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia all have day counting
requirements. If you are an Expat from one of these countries, or if you visit these countries
on a regular basis, TracKingDays™ is designed for you.
• Continuous day counting – TrackingDays™ can run continuously with minimal battery
• Quick and clear summary of the days and nights you have spent in countries around the
• Entry and exit dates.
• Date Ranges – recall country locations over any time period from 1 day to multiple years.
(Particularly useful for UK and USA expats).
• No data roaming charges - TracKingDays™ tracks in real time but does not require data to
• Non USA Days – counts 24 hour days, spent outside of the USA, starting at midnight in line
with the ‘Physical Presence Test’.
• Edit days – Fully flexible editing of days and nights if required.
• Add Previous Days – you can now add previous days and edit them from the settings
Get in touch: Feedback helps us to improve and develop the App, please send us your
comments and feedback, tell us how you use the App and how it could work better for you.
Contact us via our website: www.trackingdays.com, click ‘Support’ and then ‘Submit a
TrackingDays™, built by Expats, for Expats.
Try 1 month for free. Your TrackingDays subscription gives you effortless and unlimited worldwide country tracking. After the 1 month free trial this subscription automatically renews for $3.99 (1 month) or $41.99 (1 year) unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trail period. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. Your Apple ID will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
We’ve rebuilt TrackingDays 2.0 from the ground up, to give you a better, more up to date Day Tracking experience as well as some new features.
In this update:
Date Scroll Bar - We’ve updated the Date Scroll Bar located at the top of the History page. This is now ‘sticky’ and will remain at the date you set it to. It will only reset to the start of your tracking if you close (kill) the App and re-open it. Thank you to those App users who fed this back to us, we were very happy to amend this feature for you.
Edit Process - We’ve amended the edit process so that you will keep more of your tracked pins and we have eliminated the creation of unverified entries occurring from incomplete edits.
New in TrackingDays 2.0
The #1 feature that our users have requested is the ability to “Add Previous Days”. This is now possible in TrackingDays 2.0.
Subscription – TrackingDays is a paid for App with a subscription, this is necessary for us to continue to run TrackingDays for a niche customer base and improve the App into the future. You will need to accept the subscription to start the 30 days free trail, but you can cancel this at any time up to 29 days, though your iPhone subscription settings.
Data Back-up: Your TrackingDays data is stored locally on your phone and is backed to your personal iCloud. PLEASE REMEMBER TO SWITCH ON YOUR ‘iCloud BACK UP’, in your phone settings.
Like the App, please rate us in the App store.
Feel free to reach out to us from within the TrackingDays App, go to Settings and then tap Support.
Thank you for using TrackingDays.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works very well for my needs day/ night counting nights. Saving me a lot of hassle.
Nice to have a record of my travel too.
Good app for day tracking
Excellent app to track where you have spent time around the world
No manually adding past trips?
Been trying to add previous trips but this has proven to be an ordeal. App shows great promise, but its pretty useless if you cant add days from trips prior to installing the app.
Developer Response ,
UPDATE: November 2019, this feature has been added in our latest update. Please go to ‘Add previous days’ in settings to add history from before you downloaded the App.
Please bear in mind:
If ‘Day 0’ is when you downloaded the App, time must be continuous in TrackingDays, so, you will need to add all days going back from your ‘Day 0’. You then edit the newly created day in the normal way.
Top Tip: If you only want to add individual trips and the rest of the days are not important, send / allocate the surrounding days to “Archive”.
You can hide archive in the settings menu.
- Lauco Trading Limited
- 38.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Lauco Trading Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features
- 1 Month Location tracking. $3.99
- 1 Year Location tracking. $41.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.