**App Store Best of 2013!**
Morning is designed to make your routine easier than ever before. Keep track of time, stay updated, and start your day off right. With 8 customizable panels, the possibilities are endless. Staying organized has never looked this good.
• Weather - Can't decide what to wear? See what today looks like.
• Reminders - Keep track of your tasks for the day.
• Commute - Want to know what the traffic is like? Get an estimated time for your commute.
• News - Stay up to date with the newest articles
• Calendar - Check out what's coming up today.
• Stocks - Keep tabs on your favorite stocks.
• Countdown - Now you'll never miss an important event.
• Date/Time - Don't lose track of time again.
Customize each panel to your needs. Want weather for Paris, but you're in Michigan? 24 hour time? Morning lets you keep track of what you want.
Staying organized has never looked this good. With 8 free themes and 8 paid themes for iPhone and 6 free themes for iPad, you can make Morning fit your mood.
• Adds support for latest devices.
• Fixes issue with Stock and Location search.
• Fixes issues related to map rendering.
• Fixes issues with attempting to load insecure RSS/Atom feeds.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Except one thing
I love pretty much everything about it, except that you can’t input a walking or biking time for your morning commute. I walk to work, but because driving is the only option, the apps time estimate is incorrect :/ If they could fix that, that’d be great
Keeps invalidating family share
I have the app purchased through my Apple account and share to my general family account used on an iPad displayed in the kitchen. I don’t know if this is an app problem or an Apple problem but the app continually loses its family share validation and won’t open on the family iPad. Each time I must uninstall, reinstall/purchase and it will again validate. Then I must set the app up all over with my widgets. It’s a great app but this makes it a real pain.
Works well and great support!
I have an iPad sitting on my desk that was unused except for when I was on the go. Morning turned it into an nice status board for my upcoming events, reminders, stocks, and news feeds (which I have custom feeds for status of systems I administer).
When I first installed it, I had a problem with stock information. Within a day Tamper support responded and fixed the issue.
Great product, great support.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tamper LLC
- 14.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Tamper LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Glow Theme $0.99
- Swiss Theme $0.99
- Accelerate Theme $0.99
- Cheshire Theme $0.99
- Hornet Theme $0.99
- Springfield Theme $0.99
- Honey Theme $0.99
- Storm Theme $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.